✨ Way too faimous ✨

Techno is a faimous youtuber and his Fans are Getting in dreams way of spending time with his lover. One day dream snaps.

Dream and Techno were walking on the street going home from a date. Suddenly a group of kids aproached them .
"OMG! You Are Technoblade! Im such a big fan!!! "If they were kids it would be fine but a Man from behind, seemed around 20 years old, hugged Techno.
" What the hell dude?! " the pinkette asked. Dream pushed the strange Man off of his lover. He then grabbed Techno's  hand and Dragged him home.

"Listen here! Im tired of your " fans " Getting that close to you * Dream Took out a blindfold and pushed Techno on the bed * " Techno tried Getting away but  Dream grabbed his hand Taking his shirt off. "Dream please don't do this! " Techno begged as dream took his  Pants  and boxers off. Everything happened so Fast the pink Haired Male didnt get a chance to react  .

He was pulled in a kiss. Dream Soon turned his lover around and put a finger in his hole " A-Ah~ " . Techno was hugging tight a Pillow hiding his Face in it. Dream put two fingers and then three. "D-Dream ple-ase... " Techno moaned.
"I told you I  Am tired of your Fans. " Then he slowly put his dick in Techno's hole. "mngh... D-Dream... " the blonde boy Went faster. " Like  what you Feel huh? "
"N-no I - A-ahh~" Techno moaned again as Dream hit a certain spot. "Your moans say something different love . Now tell me .... Why am I doing this? "

Techno struggled to answer as Dream kept hitting the spot found earlier "Be-Because- a-ahh~ M-my fans- Mnghh~ W-were ge-getting- ah~~ t-too clo-se t-to m-me - A-Ahh~~" Dream smirked satisfied with his lovers moans.
"And what Will you do now " Dream then asked. Techno refused to answer. The blonde Male grabbed his lovers Hair Getting his head out of the Pillow. "What.Will.You.Do.Now? " Techno's tears were rolling down his cheeks
"I w-wont let- a-ahh~~ t-them get c-close- ahh~~ a-anymore"

Dream Went in with all his force Cumming inside the pink haired boy. Techno let out a moan that filled the Whole room. Dream let go of his lover that was now half fainted on the bed.
"Next time take care to Keep distance " the blonde Male whispered and Went in the bathroom.
"F-Fuck~" Was all that Techno could say before he fainted from exhaustion.

It's my first time Writing Smut so im sorry if it's bad! Im open for requests!
Cya!