Piglin Heat

Phil POV

   Techno has been in heat for around three weeks now and he isn't doing well   , the sex toys aren't helping anymore and he refuses to get any help.

  I asked Dream if he could stop by and try to talk to him  , luckly he agreed. I didnt know if the two had feelings for each other, but they were surely friends.

  Soon Dream arrived so I led him to Technos room . The door was locked but you could hear him whimpering and whining inside.

Dreams POV

    I knocked on the door. A yelp was heard and then just silence. Phil told me Techno wasn't speaking, talking or eating     he was just playing with his toys and you could hear him crying in a corner from time to time.

    I didn't know what kind of feelings I had for this man yet. I like spending time with him... Maybe more than just a day a week... But his monotone expressions aren't helping me .

   A small click was heard from the door and it slowly opened, so I could fit in. "O-Only you can come in.. " his monotone  voice was filled with pain. I slowly entered the room, leaving Phil outside.

  The room was Dark, only a few candles were lit. Techno looked awful, his cape was dirty and his hair unbrushed. I slowly approached him.. He was quietly sobbing, trying to control his urge to beg to be fucked.

  "I can't anymore... It just hurts... " He then hid his face in my chest. "I just want the pain to end " he said through the sobs and tears. "Then why don't you ask someone to help you?" I chose my words carefully, trying not to insult him. " Because no one would do that... Not for me " you could hear his voice breaking with the last part.

"I would... Your my friend, I would help you " I spoke only that he can hear me. "But then we will be mated for life... "  Techno said, losing any hope. "I don't care... I want to help you, so if you agree I will"

Technos POV

  He really wants to help me... After all maybe he doesn't see me just as the blade. I couldn't reject him,  heat rose in  my entire body just forcing me to agree. I slowly nodded. "Top or Bottom? " I flushed red. I did like being bottom in things as these. "I - Uh... " my neck was sore, if I said bottom he could've refused to help me anymore... "I won't judge you Techno, everyone has to have soft sides sometimes, so if your a bottom that's fine "

  I gulped and nodded. "B-Bottom". My heart was racing as Dream pulled me on  his lap, his face was inches away from mine. He roughly kissed me, earning a soft moan  . Our toungues fought for dominance and of course he won. He was exploring every single inch of my mouth. " Mgh~ "

A little bit of Phil POV

  It was  silence, pure silence, then I heard Techno's soft moan. I could tell he wouldn't play with toys in front of Dream, which meant the telletubby was helping him . I sighed in relief and walked away to make some tea, it was gonna be a long night.

Techno POV

We broke the kiss for air. "So~ there are a couple rules if we want to do this. 1 . You call me master or daddy , 2. NEVER disobey me, 3. Wear a blindfold,4. If you want my cock you BEG for it , get it? " the rules were kinda weird but I nodded. Dream pulled out a blindfold and put it on, I moaned softly feeling his skin on mine .

  I was still on his lap  , sitting right on his  dick. Luckly it was hidden under the boxers. I moved my hips, moaning softly when his cock was around my hole.Dream stopped me . I whined . I needed his cock more that anything. "You r not gonna get my cock yet ~ only if you  beg for it ~"

  "I-I need your cock... " I mumbled. "I can't hear you puppy~" he moved his hips, dick almost entering me. "HAH ~ M-MASTER YES!~ PLEASE~! " I couldn't believe what I just screamed. I guess after all I was kinda desperate. Dream pulled his cock out, gently rubbing it. "You want this? ". I gulped. " Y-Yes, please,  I need it! " he was trying to make me his pet, and surprisingly it worked. "Then take it~" I immediately sucked on it. It was so big and so juicy. "Ngh~Mngh~" he grabbed my hair, forcing me to take in more . "Mgh~Ngh~". He pulled it out , cumming on my face and hair.

Dream picked me up, slowly putting his dick in. " h-hah~ Master, it's s-so big! " . To be fair his dick was big, maybe twice bigger that mine or a normal toy. He didn't move at all, I whined in disappointment. Just then a wake of pleasure flew through my body. Dream slammed right into my prostate. "HAA~ YES DADDY THERE ! ~ AH~" he moved slow making me beg for him. "PLEASE FASTER!~I NEED IT PLEASE! ~" I'm guessing he was pleased with my begs, since he went faster. He pushed me in the wall, going ten times faster, tears were rolling down from my eyes. "Haaaa~Yes daddyy~" my legs locked around his waist, and I was holding onto his shoulders like it was the last day on earth.

  " I think I'm gonna cum out ~ what do you say? "  "N-No- HAH~ IN PLEASE! ~" Dream squished me between him and the wall. I was a moaning, begging mess. I felt him try to take it out of me. "Haaa~ PLEASE IN!~ FILL ME PLEASE! ~ HAH~"he took of my blindfold. Tears were running down my cheeks, my eyes were rolled back and my tongue out. Dream slammed repeatedly into my prostate. " YES MASTER ~HAH~HAA~" "call me by my name now ~ if you want to be filled of course ~"

  "Dr-EAM! HAH~ PLEASE FILL ME!~ PLEASE! I NEED YOUR CUM! ~ " he slowed down, cumming inside me. "Haaa~" he put me down, and I collapsed in his arms, softly moaning and panting. Dream put a cover in my hole, so the cum wouldn't spill. "You did awesome Tech~ my pretty puppy~ I didn't think the blade would ever beg for a cock, but I guess you learn something new everyday."  "Mngh~"

  "Still moaning huh? heh, I think I was a little too harsh after all. I'm gonna start a bath for us. " he picked me up bridal style and put me on the counter. The water seemed to warm and nice, not as warm as Dreams cum thought. He was harsh earlier... But now he's cleaning me. I guess him being my mate won't be that bad after all.

  Dream put me in the warm tub, gently washing my hair. I looked at him " Get in?... " he looked surprised "you want me to take a bath with you? " I looked away " Your my mate after all... Might aswell get used to it... "

  I couldn't help but blush hardly when he started stripping in front of me. After he got in I was resting my back behind his legs, leaning in the embrace. "I-uh.... love you... " I mumbled. Dream kissed my forehead "love you too " I smiled to myself and fell asleep on him, I trusted him now.