Piglins pt 1

(This isnt Dreamnoblade smut , but i Had the idea soo~)

       Techno was wandering throught the Nether as he was Pinned down on the ground by a piglin. It started licking Technos Neck Leaving the other Confused and scared as 4 more appeared . He then understood. It was mating Season.

         They undressed Techno and started licking him. Everywhere. Some licked his ears, hands or Nipples while another 2 his dick and Hole. The pinkette was weak, he couldnt move. Soon enough one of the piglins put his dick inside him. It was giant, 10 times bigger than a normal Cock. "HA~AH~!" Techno moaned wich turned on the others and Soon he Had two Cocks in his Hole, Mouth and hands. It wasnt a confortable position either. He was above the ground, on his back , being Held by the one Hurting his Hole. His head was backwards, Almost as of he was looking up and under him there was another piglin messing with his Neck and Also Hole.

       Dream POV

    I was looking for piglins to trade with when I heard Moans, and it sounded like Techno. I walked in that direction only to Find the piglins raping Techno. He Had tears on his cheeks and the position looked very unconfortable. "P-please sto-stop!... " I heard him say Thought the Moans. The piglins Only Went faster as he moaned Louder begging to be left alone. I got Closer and Killed some of them letting Techno free.

       Technos POV

     I was exhausted and in pain . I then saw Dream kill the piglins raping me. I Fell on the ground . I saw some others grabbing me as I screamed in terror. "NO G-GO  AWAY L-LET ME G-GO! ". Dream managed to Kill them and the others as he came near me. It wasnt good, I was weak and we werent exactly Friends. I was sure my reputation was gone.

     No One POV

       Dream got down on one knee in front of Techno who was Still crying from the pain.
        " Go Ahead.. Make fun of me... " Technos view Went down at the ground  his ears doing the same.
        "Im not gonna make fun of You..its not a fun situation to be in.. " Dream said as be patted Technos Hair trying to Get some cum out of it. The male looked up.
          "R-Really...? If your j-joking it isnt f-funny.. "
           "Im not joking , now come here " dream said as he oppened his Arms. Techno hesitated at first but got Closer Hugging the other. The pinkette Soon Fell asleep on the others chest.

                             T. B. C