-Prologue-

✦----------------------------------✦---------------------------------✦

"I'm back!"

Jiā yelled out as she took of her coat and set a grocery bag down to take off her shoes. Silence welcomed she in her apartment as she abruptly stopped for a moment.

'Right, no family.'

She frowned slightly when she realized once again that she had no members of her family, at least, that's what she thought.

Jiā had no memory of have a good family. Not even any pictures of them. All she remembers was seeing the color purple and waking up on this apartament.

She sighed sadly before standing up and picking up the grocery bag. Before she can even take a step, a blur of pink zipped around the corner and pounced onto her.

Jiā slightly stumbled back as she looked down to see her foxy, Yae miko, snuggling into her chest while purring loudly. Jia giggled and slowly stroked Yae's fur, making her purr louder.

"Awh, missed me that much, huh?"

Jia asked with a questioning brow and teasing smile. She carried Yae into her arm while Yae rubbed her whole body into Jiā's arm to keep her scent on her.

Jiā set the grocery bag down and set Yae down on the table as Jiā rummaged through the bag and pulling out Dango and fresh eel.

"I bought your favorite! Along with some sweets to eat!"

She said happily with a closed eye smile, showing her fangs at the process. Yae fawned at the sight, whine happily.

Jia chuckled before walking towards the stove and turned it on. Yae jumped off the counter and walked towards Jiā, rubbing her head on Jiā's legs.

Jiā smiled when she felt Yae's soft fur on her legs. It may get lonely, but at least she still has Yae miko.

✦----------------------------------✦---------------------------------✦

6:30 A.M.

The alarm clock beeped loudly, startling Yae as she screeched and Accidentally clawed at Jiā.

Jiā groaned and slapped the button to make it stop. She got up and stretched her arms out, yawning loudly as she popped her back. She rubbed her eyes to get the sleep out of her and lazily got out of bed. She looked in the mirror to see that she had small scratches from Yae as it bled a little.

She lightly touched it, before hissing in pain. It stung a bit. Her made a mental note to cut her foxy's nails when she gets home.

She regenerated Herself as she looked back at the mirror to make sure it's gone. Once she saw the scratches were gone, she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and shower.

After getting out of the shower, she changed into some comfortable clothing, consisting of a sleeveless turtleneck Black shirt, With a half Purple Jacket as she wore some jeans with A feeling in the shape of a moon to compliment the outfit.

"Looking good."

She smugly said as she twirled a bit and put her hand on her hip. She grabbed a comb and lightly brushed through her dark purple locks and added her two Earrings to finish the look.

"I'll be out, Yae!"

Jiā yelled out as she grabbed her bag while putting her fingerless gloves and home keys while opening the door and closed it while locking it.

She hummed a small tune as she walked down the steps with a gentle smile. Once she reached towards the sidewalk, she set her way towards Pigsy's noodles.

While walking, she encountered familiar faces and greeted them with a bright smile.

"Good morning, Jiā!"

"Good morning, Miss Lumine And mister aether!"

She happily shouted back as she waved back at the Young Twins. After a few minutes, she almost reached towards her destinations before she heard a small 'meow' from a alley- way she passed by.

Stopping in her tracks, she retracted her steps and looked towards the alley-way with curious eyes. She saw a pair of golden-eyes from the alley-way staring right back at her light purple eyes.

Jiā walked into the alley-way to see a black cat with red markings on its face and same golden eye's staring up at her, tilting his head as he gave a small 'mew'.

'Oh, it's a cat.'

Jiā thought as she tilted her head back. She gave a small smile and bent down at the cat's height. She held her hand out, indicating if if was okay to pet the cat.

The cat got the hint and held his head up towards the hand and rubbed its head in Jiā's hand.

Jiā giggled and petted the cat before she abruptly stopped, confusing the animal. It looked up to see Jiā's eye Tight with her While clench her jaw, giving a full view of her fangs, making the cat surprised and slightly amused.

Jiā glare as her pupils dilated at the aura of the cat. It wasn't a normal cat aura, it was more like...

Jiā shook as she stood up quickly and ran out of the alley- way, confusing the cat even more. The cat narrowed his eyes as questions entered his mind.

''Why did she run out so fast? She looked like she was about to attack with the way her pupils dilated. Not to mention those fangs... was she really human? Did she find out?'

The cat thought before sighing and disappearing with shadow engulfing them completely.

Jiā stood against the concrete wall as she panted heavily with sweat pouring down her pretty face. She shut her eyes tight as she grips the wall, leaving back marks.

'Calm down, calm down! If that really was a demon, then...'

Jiā thought as she hyperventilated before slowly softening her eyes and calmed down her breathing. She slowly opened up her light purple eyes with Her dilated pupils still there.

She took deep breaths and slowly, her pupils returned back to their original shape.

She sighed. Her Cruelt nature almost got poured out. She softly grabbed the one of your earrings and Slowly petting them until they calm down.

She tightened the bag before letting her hands down. She clutched the bag straps tightly and walked towards Pigsy's noodles, yet she couldn't shake the feeling of someone staring at her. Guess she'll have to wait until her shift ends.

✦----------------------------------✦---------------------------------✦