1-A hero And A God is born (1/2)

✦----------------------------------✦---------------------------------✦

✦------------------------✦------------------------✦

"And all because of the Monkey King!"

Tang finished his story as Jiā watched with sparkles in her eyes, humming because of the Noodle in her mouth.

"That's so good!"

A boy with a red bandana laughed as he rose up from his chair. Jiā nodded with him as her giggled.

"Monkey King's so cool! He's so strong, and handsome!"

MK switched from being buff to his hair flowing elegantly at the wind that came from nowhere, confusing Jiā.

"Oh, MK, and you thought you knew all the Monkey King stories."

Tang chuckled as he pointed a finger at MK but pulled back when MK leaned in excitedly.

"Oh, but I do! got his whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King. Written and illustrated by yours truly."

MK threw pages in the air from his sketchbook and let them flow in the air and winked. Jiā caught one page with her hand and took a look at it. It had various of sketches of Monkey King but noticed a little something at the corner of the page.

She saw a miniature version of herself smiling happily with little hearts around her. Jiā tilted her head with confusion before shrugging and putting the page back down.

Jiā continued to listen to MK rambling about Monkey King as she gradually got tired. She yawned before slowly closing her eyes for a bit and slumped on the counter, Starting to hear the whispers again.

After a few seconds of falling asleep, Jiā jolted up when she heard Pigsy's yells of free noodles.
Jiā rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and blinked slowly. She quietly groaned as Pigsy kept yelling at MK about free noodles, war, and no deliveries made yet.

"Hey, keep it down! Jiā is trying to sleep." MK pointed out as he glanced at the purple Girl with worried eyes. Jiā yawned and opened her eyes to meet MK's glance. She closed her eyes happily And smile at MK.

MK blushed lightly before smiling goofy. He was snapped out of his trance when Pigsy snapped his fingers(?).

"Why do you think Jiā is sleeping?! You keep dodging your responsibilities and Jiā has to do all the work for you! Now, go accompany Jiā and deliver those noodles!"

Pigsy yelled in MK's face before harshly giving a bag to MK and kicking him out. He sighed tiredly before glancing at Jiā. He saw how The bags And eyes drooped and nodded her head but tried to keep a good posture. Tang tried to help by lightly holding her head up.

Pigsy worriedly furrowed his eyebrows before sighing. He can't believe he's going to do this

"Hey, kid."