2-A hero And A God is born (2/2)

✦----------------------------------✦---------------------------------✦

"No way...! How could you possibly lift Monkey King's staff?!"

MK looked down at the staff with awe while Jiā was Looking at the sword, is it?.... She couldn't believe her eyes! Her best friend, lifting up the one and only Monkey King's staff. Princess Iron fan scoffed at the sight.

"This is impossible..."

Demon Bull King snarled as he glared down at MK who was still in shock with the staff. Jiā stood next to MK to examine it closer while her eyes still glimmered.

"Agh! I don't know what's going on here, but I'm about to end it! That staff and girl is mine!"

Red son angrily yelled out as he burst into flames as Bull clones jumped at Jiā and MK with DBK right behind them.

"I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY BREEEEEEAK!"

A shock of purple electricity shot towards the clone Bulls and DBK, causing an explosion of purple smoke, Making everyone cover their eyes, opening them only to widen.

Jiā Holding the Sword of Eternity in one hand while the other hugged MK from the side, bringing him to her chest,Her eyes glowing in vibrant purple, The sword glowing in a deadly vibrante purple too.

The very reincarnation of The Goddess of Cosmic Eternity has awakened...

And she is Angry...

Red Son groaned as he was struck in the gut as everyone screamed and fell back. PIF grunted with annoyance as Jiā stood there with Anger Glare on her face.

Mk blinked with dotted eyes as Jiā held on tighter on Mk's waist.

"Uh, that was way more explosive than I expected."

PIF struck down her weapon as Jiā started to thrash around as she put Mk behind her. Jiā can only sweat drop a the action as she saw PIF watching with a bored expression.

"That staff And Sword doesn't belong to you, little boy And Girl. Hand it over, along with You too."

PIF ordered Jiā as he glared harshly at PIF. As if she was ever going to walk calmy to a stranger, rather a villian!

Jiā only rolled her eyes. She's not going to get taken away as if she's some doll. MK pressed his cheek towards Jiā and held the staff and purple girl closely.

"Mm, no?"

MK And Jiā say Together, Jiā was about to speak before she felt like her whole body was shaking. Her thoughts were confirmed to be true as the staff wobbled in MK's grasp. The staff stabbed the floor as it tilted higher. Jiā gulped as her sword started to glow purple And shaking too.