Prologue

Hogwarts, a school that was considered home to many young witches and wizards, currently home to a group of mischief makers known as the 'Marauders' the group of boys nearing the end of their sixth year.

The Great Hall was loud, filled with excitable students who currently sat eating their dinners, when suddenly the hall's door slammed open with a bang; startling those already in their seats.

Walking in was the Potters, Augusta Longbottom, the Malfoys, Blacks, LeStranges, Weasleys, and the Minister, and the aurors.

"Mum, dad what are you guys doing here?" James Potter asked, jumping out of his seat to greet his mother and father. "I was about to ask the same Jamie. Dumbledore what have you summoned us here for?" Euphemia Potter asked the headmaster.

"I'm sorry, I didn't summon any of y-" Dumbledore's apology was cut off by a bright light and a grack in the hall, as a bundle of young adults dropped to the floor of the Great Hall, making everyone jump in alarm and pull out their wands.

A girl with slightly messy brown hair stood up and put her hands up in defense. " We mean you all no harm, we are the ones who summoned you all here today."

Those in the hall still had their wands pointed to the group making some of them roll their eyes. The headmaster cleared his throat. "What have you all summoned us for, then?" He asked, looking inquisitively to the group in front of him.

The group looked pointedly to the girl who originally spoke, making her huff. "We have come from the future, we need your help the repair the damage made from the first, and the second wizarding war." She said making people mutter among themselves in disbelief. "Please, we've lost so much, and endured even more. We can prove it, we brought veritaserum." She pleaded as she pulled the vial out of her bag. Dumbledore nodded to Slughorn who summoned the bottle out of her hand to examine the potion, after he examined it he nodded back to the headmaster, who returned the potion to the girl.

"Please, introduce yourselves," he said to the group.

The girl who spoke took a small sip of the potion, "Hello, i'm Hermoine Granger, i'm 19 years old, I was a gryffindor, and i'm a muggleborn," she said, ignoring the dirty looks she earned from the blood purists in the room. She handed the bottle over to the next person in the group.

"Hello, i'm Ron Weasley, son of Arthur and Molly Weasley, i'm 19, and I was a Gryffindor as well." he said, Molly, Arthur and the Prewitt twins smiled brightly at the boy.

"I'm Ginny Weasley, daughter of Arthur and Molly Weasley, i'm 18, and I was a gryffindor." She said, making Molly bounce excitedly in her seat "Arthur! We have a baby girl!" the man smiled at his wife, and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm Luna Lovegood, daughter of Xenophilius and Pandora Lovegood, i'm 18, and I was a ravenclaw." She said with a dreamy voice, making Xeno and Pandora smile shyly at each other.

"I'm Blaise Zabini, son of Athena Zabini, i'm 19, and I was a slytherin."

"Hello, i'm Neville Longbottom, i'm 19, I was a gryffindor, and i'm the son of Frank and Alice Longbottom." The parents blush as they got cheers and highfives from the respective friend groups.

A boy with glasses and messy hair steps forward and ruffles his hair, the marauders hastily did a double take from him to James Potter. "Prongs, if that isn't your son I will be shocked." Remus said, making the others nod in agreement.

"Hello, i'm Harry Potter, i'm 19 years old, and i'm the son of James, and Lily Potter."

The hall went deadly silent. Lily and her friends eyes almost popped out of their heads, and the marauders weren't fairing much better. James Potter's jaw was almost on the floor, until the hopped quickly out of his seat and cheered.

"I have a son! I have a son with my Lily! I told you guys she would fall in love with me!" He shouted, running in circles around the hall, until his mother pulled him down to sit. "James, sit down this instant young man." She said shaking her head, a tiny smile appearing on her face as she looked at her grandson.

"If that's everyone, why don't we begin?" Dumbledore said.

"I'm sorry theres just a few more people we're waiting on." Harry said, looking around the hall, until another bright light appeared, three adults and one small child appeared, the woman falling flat on her face.

"Ouch, what the fuck? Jesus fucking christ." She said getting up and rubbing her forehead. The group looking around the room confused.

"Where are we, dad?" The small boy said looking at his father. The woman had a spark of recognition in her eyes ash she looked at two people sitting at the gryffindor table.

"Mum? Dad?" She said, slowly walking closer. The two in question had a large watery smile on their face. "Lydia!" They shouted jumping up from the table and running to their daughter to pull her into a hug. Immediately catching James, and the rest of the halls attention. The marauders looked to James confused, not knowing who the woman was. James' jaw was dropped open slightly in disbelief as he slowly stood from the table making his way over to his family.

"L-Lyds?" He asked, in a broken voice, unshed tears in his eyes. She let out a little watery chuckle as she pulled him into her arms. "Jamie. You've grown so much." She said as she held his face in her hands. "I missed you so much. Why did you leave?" He asked with tears running down his cheeks. The hall looked at the scene shocked, seeing the confident, ray of sunshine James Potter sobbing in the arms of a sister no one knew about. Lily sees him in a new light.

"I had to, Jamie. The Wizarding world has no place for someone like me." She said with a sad smile.

"I don't mean to interrupt the love-fest. but who is this, Prongs?" Sirius asked his best friend. James looked at his sister, who took the lead in the conversation.

"I'm Lydia Potter. I'm the daughter of Euphemia and Fleamont Potter. Jamie's older sister." people in the hall gasped. To the what should be the heir of the ancient and noble house of potter that no one knew about. No one more so than the marauders and Lily Evans.

"Please don't be upset with Jamie or my parents for not telling you about me, I understand why they wouldn't, I left this world behind me when I was seventeen." She said grabbing onto James' hand with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry, wizarding world? Is this why you never go into detail about your family?" Buck asked, looking wide eyed at her, as Eddie and Chris look around the room in fascination. "Muggles. You brought muggles here?" The Malfoy lord said, glaring at the people who came before them,

"They're important to what happens in the future, and they learn about it in the movies we'll show. They just don't know about it yet." Harry said as he walked to his aunt, and her group. "I know this is going to sound crazy, especially to you three-" he looks at Buck, Eddie, and Chris. " -but we're going to watch the future, a lot of bad things happen and it affects you guys as well. I know you guys don't know me right now, but you will." He said, making them all look at each other and let out a shaky breath.

"Okay, I guess we should get started then?"

A/n Can ya'll tell i hate writing this part of my stories? Hope you all enjoy! I'm starting the first official chapter right now! Love you all! LEt me know what you think in the comments. and if you have suggestions for love interests drop them for me, if you've read my stories before then you know I change my mind all the time.