Two

The screen changed, showing Euphemia and Monty in their bedroom holding a small baby wrapped in a bundle of blankets, smiling down at their son, peacefully.

They're startled by loud footsteps and a crash.

The screen changed to show Lydia on the floor with a smashed vase by her feet, she cringed before pointedly ignoring it.

"I'm okay! I'm coming baby brother!" Lydia shouted, continuing running to her parents room.

The hall all laughed at the girl.

"I knew you broke that vase young lady!" Mia said, sending a playful glare to her daughter, making everyone laugh, including Druella and Cygnus.

"I don't know why you two are laughing, that was your vase" Monty said chuckling at how their laugh's immediately cut off.

"Young lady!" Druella shouted trying to hide her laugh.

"It's so weird seeing my family be nice to yours.." James and Sirius whispered at each other.

Lydia opened the door into her parents room and jumped onto the bed next to her mother, promptly snatching her brother out of her moms hands, making her parents panic.

"I love that she just snatched you." Marlene said with a laugh.

"Hi baby Jamie! I'm your big sister Lydia. I'm gonna teach you all about magical creatures like— like— like werewolves, and unicorns and thestrals! Oh! And quidditch! It's so cool! They zoom so quickly on their brooms! I haven't been able to summon one yet but that's okay! Daddy says I'm just a bit of a late bloomer with my magic! But soon we'll be able to fly together!! And Hogwarts! Hogwarts will be sooooo cool baby brother!" Lydia rambled to her brother as her parents smiled lovingly at their children.

Lydia smiled sadly at the screen, reminiscing about all the excitement she had for her life. She ran her hands through Harry and James hair.

"My favorite thing from before I left was watching you fly, Jamie." Lydia said to her baby brother with a smile, making him hide his face in her leg. Lily looked at him with a small smile, her friends teasing her when they see.

Three years later.

"Okay, so a pretty big skip." Regulus said, watching the screen curiously.

Lydia avoided the looks from her parents, and the older parts of the black family, who all know what they're about to watch.

"Okay everyone! Gather around!" Mia shouted with a bright smile, looking at her now nine year old daughter.
Three year old James, was sitting on the floor near his family with a little Sirius and Regulus. Lydia smiled before giving all three boys kisses on the top of their heads.

"Woah. We met before the train ride?" James looked shocked at Sirius, and an equally shocked Regulus.

"Jamie, I was practically a daughter to the Blacks, we were all very close, bub." Lydia said, making James frown a bit, still not understanding why they wouldn't have grown up together. "Regulus was my favorite though, look at those cheeks he was so tiny and adorable" Lydia cooed, making the youngest Black blush profusely. "Lyds! The betrayal!" James pouted with Sirius.