Three

(I've decided those from 9-1-1 are from the same time line as Harry and everyone else, so at this point they know everything that will happen. I felt like it made more sense than them not having any feelings about Lydia yet. Also, Let me know if you see me calling Lydia 'rose' I've already caught myself a few times lmao)

Seating;
One table; Lydia, Bellatrix, James, Monty, Mia
Second table; Greys family (across from Lydia's)
Third table; 9-1-1 family, with Harry and Blaise.
Fourth table; the rest of future

The three Black sisters hurriedly run to the garden, worried expressions on their faces; until they hear gasping sobs coming from the back of the gardens

A heartbreaking sight of Lydia crumpled onto the floor near her mothers rose beds, face slotted in between her knees.

Hearts broke at the sight of Lydia looking so sorrowful.

Karev rubbed the girls knee slightly, giving her a little smile. "What the hell happened to evil spawn? Openly being nice? What happens in the future?" She asked with a laugh.

Those from the future cringed, and looked at each other.

"You'll see Lydia, but it won't matter because we're fixing it," he said, as Lydia tried to ignore the longing stares that were burning into the sides of her face.

"Lyds, it's fine. You don't need magic, you know it doesn't matter to any of us." Andy said pulling the girl into her arms, making Lydia break out, seething.

"It does matter! Magic is all I know! All any of us knows! Your family won't even be able to associate with me anymore! You know the obligations that you all have!" She shouted, wiping her tears, quickly covering the expressions on her face.

"You guys need to leave, we know how this works. It's safer for you all." She said coldly, masking her expressions perfectly.

"We are not leaving you, Lydia we can't. ." Bellatrix said with a glare towards the girl.

"You can, and you will. Go. Now. I don't want to talk to you all anymore" she said with a sneer, making the three girls flinch away and tear up.

"You don't mean that." Bellatrix said shaking her head in disbelief.

"Leave." Lydia said with a glare, when the three girls finally gave up and left, she collapsed to the floor sobbing.

"Why'd you make them leave? They don't have a problem with the fact that you're a squib?" Lily asked the girl.

"The Blacks, and honestly just a lot of the pure blood lines had ties to whoever the fuck his name was. It was a stupid name, Moldy guy, you know? Keeping themselves tied to me was dangerous for them. It hurt like hell, but I'd rather them hate me and be alive, rather than love me in death" Lydia said with a shrug.

"You're very protective" Lily observed.

"It's a Potter trait. Loyalty is our fatal flaw. Unless you betray us, we'll be loyal to you until our dying breath." She said, the other potters nodded their heads in Agreement.

The screen went back to inside of the manor, the girls running in with tears in her eyes "she told us she didn't want to speak to us anymore, papa." They said, making their father frown and fix their hair.