Episode #1

After the events that happened with Centipeetles extermination problem, Amuro was in his own room in the gem Temple.

Amuro was trying to learn more about how to develop his powers.

Amuro was working on recreating his favorite robot companion Haro seeing that he was halfway done.

Amuro in mind: (I wonder whatever kind of power should be unlocked in the near future... I got the feeling more serious threats will come.. but the real question is Char are you here somewhere in this new world..)

Amuro could tell the Crystal gems came back from another mission.

Pearl: Amuro.. working up as usual I see..

Amethyst: dude what are you working on..?

Amuro: oh it's just a robotic companion..

Amethyst: is that so..?

Garnet: I have to admit.. after you were able to control your weapons of your gem powers started to improve.

Amuro: actually I do want to improve my powers..

The Crystal Gem's were surprised by Amuro saying that he wants to improve his.

Pearl: I really sure you want to improve your powers..?

Amuro: of course I do want to improve my powers.. you always tell me to keep a keep up my mind and power calm in order to be activated..

Pearl: well to be honest, you're right about using Powers just in case for anything else to happen.

Amuro: so what kind of powers do I even have compared to my weapons..

Garnet: well there are shapeshifting..

Amuro: shapeshifting..?

Amethyst*shapeshifts into Pearl and interrupts Pearl*: Well, of course I can. I'm perfect! *smacking her butt* WOMP, WOMP!

Amuro: how very mature..

Pearl shoves Amethyst to the side and Amethyst tumbles away laughing.

Pearl All Gems have shapeshifting powers, Amuro. *projects some holograms* We can turn into objects, we can change parts of our bodies or... we could do that. *looks at Amethyst*

Amethyst *still smacking her butt*:  WOMP, WOMP!

Amuro: maybe I can control it.. after all I need to keep a calm mind in order to control the power not to put stressed or any restrain on it then I'll lose control..

Pearl: to be honest that doesn't sound like a bad idea for you to calm down and relax instead of putting strain and being stressed..

Garnet: I agree, it's not this might actually work..

Pearl: try to think of what exactly you could shape shift into..

Amuro: okay I'll do my best!!

Amuro took a deep breath in and out and calm down and relax his mind thinking of the closest thing to shape shift into the first thing that came to his mind was turning into RX-78-2 "Gundam".

Amuro opened his eyes and his body was engulfed  in purple light shape-shifting his body to become RX-78-2 "Gundam".

When the moment the light died down, the Crystal gems were completely shocked and had their jaws dropped to see Amuro shapeshifting become RX-78-2 "Gundam".

Amuro in RX-78-2 "Gundam" eyes glowed and saluted the Crystal gems.

Amuro in RX-78-2 "Gundam": so what do you think..?

Pearl: my word I never shapeshifting like this before..

Amethyst shocked: I know talk about this is Way beyond cool..

Garnet intrigued: so I'm guessing this must be the first thing that you shapeshift into mind..

Amuro in RX-78-2 "Gundam": yes the shapeshifting transformation I call it RX-78-2 "Gundam"!

Pearl: how very interesting.. for you to transform into something like this can you transform back..?

Amuro in RX-78-2 "Gundam": of course.. just give me a second..

Amuro was it going to calm his mind down transforming back to his normal form.

Amuro: so what exactly do you think..?

Pearl: I have to admit I'm rather proud of you to control your powers..

Amethyst: yeah I certainly seems you will be going on missions shortly..

Amuro: maybe I will.. assist you all seen that you are family to me!

Garnet: that's right, we are family will always stick together..

Amuro: that's right and I will not let anything happen to you guys.

Pearl: I know, will always be with you..

Amuro and the Crystal gems had a bit of a family hug.

To Be Continued...