Episode #8

Episode #8

Amuro was thinking about learning gem history and culture.

Amuro had an had an idea to ask Pearl about gem history and culture.

Pearl to Amuro: So you actually want me to teach you about gem history and culture..?

Amuro to Pearl: Thing that I have improved my powers over the course of time, I'm out of curiosity about the history and culture of gem kind..

Pearl to Amuro: *gasps* Teach you?! Steven! If only I had known that's what you really wanted! *gets up* Twooooh! *begins doing the same dance, Haaaaaah!

(Pearl's gem begins to glow as she summons a mirror from her gem. She begins to explain as the mirror twirls in mid-air.)

Pearl to Amuro: We found this Gem-powered mirror at the Galaxy Warp. It can capture and display any event it's witnessed in all of Gem history. (The mirror lands in Steven's hands.) It'll offer you everything you've ever wanted to know about your fellow Gems and our culture.

Amuro to Pearl: *looks at his reflection in the mirror* I must be incredibly important to Gem culture.

Pearl to Amuro: *scoffs* It's just you in there. It hasn't even been activated. *clears her throat* Show us the Galaxy Warp. (The mirror does nothing.) Show - us - the Galaxy Warp. *frustrated* Oh, come on! *grabs the mirror*

Amuro to Pearl: woah! be careful with that!

Pearl to Amuro: I know you've seen it. *examines the mirror and sighs* It is in pretty rough shape. It must finally be broken. What a shame.

Amuro to Pearl: I will certainly seem that must have been roughly treated on how to weigh it's been..

Pearl to Amuro: Well, it seems that I can't be able to teach about our history and culture.

Amuro to Pearl: Well, certainly seems a lot to go outside and take a break for a while..

Amuro left the temple to go outside to get some relaxation.

Pearl: *looking at the pile* Hmm. The asymmetry of this pile is really starting to bother me.

Amuro couldn't help but look at the mirror with intriguement that he could send something within it; it almost felt like someone else. That's fine. When I wanted to turn the mirror, he could tell that there wasn't a gem that was cracked and shaped like a tear.

Amuro in mind: [I wonder if it could be possible if the crystal trims are hidin-]

(Amuro bumps into Lars and Sadie, who are setting up tables outside the Big Donut.)

Lars & Sadie: Hey!

Amuro: Oh, I'm very sorry!

Lars to Amuro: Yeah, next time, watch where you are going..

Amuro to Lars: I said I'm sorry, Are you excited for summer?"

Sadie: *laughs* Uh, I think I'm as excited as I can get about setting up extra seating for the summer rush. But Lars has big plans.

Lars: You bet I do! All those out-of-town summer babes traveling away from home without their boyfriends, if you know what I mean. *jitters his eyebrows*

Lupin: Okay, good luck with that..

Lars: Next time you see me, I'll be on the arm of a hot woman!

Sadie: You can stop talking about it now.

Amuro was some part of the beach looking out the mirror with curiosity and decided to do some experiments.

Lupin in mind: [ now let's see what exactly you do. Can I say hi to the Mirror? No, that would make it sound crazy or maybe I could say..]