chapter 1 - The news

Valentina

Valentina

I hear all the screams , punches all the arguing it never stops,  never . I just wish my mum and brother would stop arguing and fighting all the time ever since dad left there's always been so much hatred now , what happened . He's the one that chose to leave but still ever since he left when I was once year old I can't stop blaming myself for it . Was I the reason everything went down hill after I was born .
I'm in my room with the door locked hiding behind my bed .
I just wish for it to be over, pls .

I just want my happy family back even tho if dad doesn't love us anymore .
* a loud slap *
My sister screams
"MOM!!! " she's crying
Pls
Pls
Just stop everything 

Pls

(I yelp awake )
"Fuck , I groan rubbing my eye

(I check my phone )
It's freaking 6am!! I wanted to sleep in , I mutter to myself

(I go to the bathroom to shower )
After I shower I pick out a black mini skirt with a white sweater ( my fav)

I head downstairs to the kitchen and see my mom cooking my steps dads lunch

"Hey mom "

"Morning sweetie  , i thought you said you wanted to sleep in during The Weekend "

" yeah i had a bad dream and couldn't sleep anymore
"Mmm"

"Ok well ,me and Marcus were talking with your grandparents yesterday and thought about what you told us the other day about going back to Spain for some time to see family and reunite with some of your old friends.

"So what do you think about it , she says

"Umm idk , that means I would have to see dad .

"Yeah but come on sweetie you haven't talked to him in so long it's been over twelve years since we left , think about it you'll see old friends and family .

"15  , I say

"Huh

"It's been over 15 years

"Yeah..

"Well

"and , she comes and bumps her hip into mine) "you'll have the chance the see Lorenzo , she wiggles her eyebrows .

"Mom!!!! Stoppp! , ( I feel the heat creeping up my neck )

"Ok hahahaha , love you " she pinches  my cheeks 
"Any plans for today?