nobody gets me, monet de haan

TITLE: nobody gets meLOVE INTEREST: monet de haanOC: marjorie patel FACECLAIM: ayesha madonSHOW/MOVIE: gossip girl rebootTIMELINE: season 2MAIN TROPE: second chance romanceSTATUS: open

LOVE INTEREST: monet de haan
OC: marjorie patel
FACECLAIM: ayesha madon
SHOW/MOVIE: gossip girl reboot
TIMELINE: season 2
MAIN TROPE: second chance romance
STATUS: open

DESCRIPTION
in which monet de haan uses her former lover to gain power

or

in which somehow, Monet de Haan falls deeper in love with the girl she lost all those years ago

SUMMARY

Students of Constance know Marjorie Patel as the Australian surfer sweetheart. After moving to the concrete jungle itself when she was only ten she befriended the group of kids that would soon become the elite of New York City. At first it was easy, not caring about social media and how the world perceived them until they became teenagers and they became so engrossed in that fake world.

While most of her friends managed to stay real and be themselves as usual, a select few became obsessed with their image and privilege.

Ten year old Marjorie used to be really close with everyone, they were all drawn to her by her kindness and warm nature, well they were ten.

Thirteen year old Marjorie was battling with feelings she didn't understand, was tired of her female friends' social media centred lifestyle but somehow grew closer to the guys. However a specific sassy brown skinned girl tried her hardest to always look out for her and shared those same complicated feelings.

Fifteen year old Marjorie had just started at Constance when her parents bought her a luxury apartment, hired an au pair and moved back to Australia claiming that she was old enough to take care of herself and that they couldn't waste anymore time watching over her. On the bright side, she was in her first relationship with a girl and her friendships seemed to be mending themselves.

You'd expect people to ask Ms De Haan why she chose to date the sweet Indian-Australian instead of the many other elite New Yorkers who were scrambling for her attention. However people actually ask how the most humane and down to earth teenager on the planet, well at least at Constance could possibly and ever love the most cold hearted bitch known as Monet.

To be honest, Marjorie didn't necessarily understand where her feelings for Monet started or where they came from but she was grateful that the girl reciprocated them.

Monet on the other hand fell for everything that was and still is Marjorie Patel. From the way she always effortlessly looked good, on her best and worst days to the way her name sounded coming from her lips and her strong accent. From the way she always knew what to say when she or any of their friends were blue to the way her brain worked and the sound of her laugh. Overall she loved the affect that Marjorie had on her.