halleys comet, sarah cameron

TITLE: halley's cometLOVE INTEREST: sarah cameron OC: marigold turnerFACECLAIM: Zaria SimoneSHOW/MOVIE: outer banksTIMELINE: season 1 - MAIN TROPE: enemies to lovers, forced proximity STATUS: requested by obxologies

LOVE INTEREST: sarah cameron
OC: marigold turner
FACECLAIM: Zaria Simone
SHOW/MOVIE: outer banks
TIMELINE: season 1 -
MAIN TROPE: enemies to lovers, forced proximity
STATUS: requested by obxologies

DESCRIPTION
In which sarah cameron keeps playing a cat and dog game with the best dancer known around

or

In which marigold turner not only risks her entire future but has to work with the one person she despises most all for the boy she considers her brother and to figure out what happened to her parents

SUMMARY
If you were to ask Sarah Cameron if she believed in love at first sight she'd tell you yes, for one reason and one reason only.

Marigold Turner. Known for her quote on quote unrealistic dreams of going to Juliard. She couldn't possibly be able to explain her passion for dance. You can say it comes from her parents, who both grew up close to a jazz club. Which is actually how Lisa and Clyde Turner met but that's a story for another day.

Despite being a pogue, no one could ever deny that she was gifted. People would show up to bonfires and parties for the soul sake of seeing her at her prime, to have a taste of her talent.

Now here's how Sarah and Marigolds' story started. You see Marigold grew up in both worlds. Having friends from The Cut to growing up on Figure 8. Her parents were pogues but worked their way up and bought a beautiful house on Figure 8. Their connection to The Cut lies with the friends and family they still have their and their childrens friends as well. From game nights to sleepovers, Y/ns friendships always remained strong, not only because of her overall kind demeanour but also for her parents welcoming attitude towards her friends.

Marigold growing up on Figure 8 meant that she'd go to the school for all the kooks, rich snobby assholes she wasn't very fond of. She didn't like the school for sure but going there meant she was one step closer to Juliard. Sarah Cameron had known about the young Turners existence for years but the first time she truly spoke to her, truly saw her was when she helped some freshman around the school when they had gotten lost. Everyone else had ignored them or laughed at them.

That was the moment that Sarah truly began to see Marigold, understood how her brain worked, the joy she'd find in dancing, her silent hobby of drawing and painting, how she'd sometimes go dance along the beaches admiring Mother Nature.

You see Sarah was working up the courage to actually ask her out or at least get to know her. Apart from the waves, greetings and hyping up at events and parties neither knew anything about the other.