mai, emily in paris

TITLE: maiLOVE INTEREST: alfie OC: rosalie* berkshireFACECLAIM: laura harrierSHOW/MOVIE: emily in parisTIMELINE: season 2 MAIN TROPE: exes to friends to loversSTATUS: open

TITLE: mai
LOVE INTEREST: alfie
OC: rosalie* berkshire
FACECLAIM: laura harrier
SHOW/MOVIE: emily in paris
TIMELINE: season 2
MAIN TROPE: exes to friends to lovers
STATUS: open

DESCRIPTION
In which two former lovers bump into each other in The city of love

or

In which two soulmates realise they need each other more than they realises

SUMMARY
Berkshire Bungalows, a multi-million dollar luxury accommodation franchise, having a plethora of grandeur bungalows on every continent. An ethical masterpiece that has been blossoming for the past 5 decades.

Being a family business has its many ups. From building a couple hundred luxury bungalows in heavy tourist locations to travelling the world for the sake of approving the building for its grand opening.

That's where rosalie berkshire comes in. The woman with beautiful brown skin and a masters in Marketing as well as Hospitality Management.

However we aren't here to talk about the monetary successes of the Berkshire bloodline and Rosalie Berkshire impressive qualifications.

We're here to talk about the woman who caused the most influence and change in her families legacy. The story of how she fell in love.

This woman found herself typing away on her computer in London 5 years ago working on the marketing plan for the grand opening of one of the UK locations of Berkshire Bungalows. When in walks in her supposed partner from the bank they had to make some final decisions with. In that moment when the both of them locked eyes, it was almost like love at first sight.

They could both feel the spark that lit the day they met, the kind that couldn't be put it, burning like a wild fire. They knew that their interactions couldn't just end with this meeting alone. So the moment that they had finished the meeting, Alfie used his charm to get a date with her. That's how it was for over a year.

They'd both said the L word and had stayed over quite often ( and done other inconspicuous things ) that resulted in a very healthy and sweet relationship. But all good things must come to an end.

Rosalie Berkshire ended the best thing that had ever happened to her. She was offered the biggest promotion of her life, she was living a lovely life in London with the man she saw a future with. The only and major deal breaker was that it involved moving back to Chicago.

They had a fight and in a single night, that spark dimmed away. He didn't even come and see her off at the airport.

But they loved each other. Right?

Four years later, fate finds the two of them in the city of love. Rosa had moved to Paris shortly after her old college roommate. The last thing she expected was for her ex boyfriend to come for a long work trip in the city of love.

Who will crack first? Which one of the two will get over their stubbornness and mend the damaged bond?

NOTES
- based off of mai by videoclub

- please change her name <3

- When they first see each other, it's kind of awkward

- But cute

- Like I had the idea that Rosa used to visit Normandy when she was a kid and that's how she knows Gabriel

- And then maybe alfie could go to his restaurant and Gabriel and Emily decide to introduce them to each other

- It'll probably be anticlimactic

- But over time they'll reconnect

- Like they'll probably run into each other a lot in Paris

- And eventually they'll really talk about why they ended things the way they did

- And that will definitely bring them closer

- I'll add onto them later

- But her and Emily have know eachother for years and she's also close to Mindy and Camille

- Her and Gabriel have been best friends since they were babies ngl and she's obsessed with his food and he goes to her for advice

- Their friendship is adorable

- if you have any questions feel free to pm me

- DON'T FORGET TO TAG ME AND GIVE ME CREDIT