chapter 3

Satoko turned to Rika with a look of surprise and offence. "Who the fuck told you you could just waltz on in here?" she demanded.
Rika was stood there, with her sword drawn. "Uh, your useless crew couldn't exactly stop me and I wanted another duel!"
Satoko blinked. "ANOTHER ONE?? WE JUST DID YESTERDAY YOU DIDN'T EXACTLY GIVE ME MUCH TIME TO TRAIN I'VE DONE NO TRAINING!"
Rika shrugged. "Well, that just sounds like a you problem. Alright, get your sword! I'll be waiting for you out on the deck!" with this announcement Rika quickly turned tail and left Satoko's room.
Satoko was left wondering what the hell was wrong with this woman, she seemed to just be entirely unaware of everything but what she wanted...
Satoko thought this but she knew that she could be much the same...
She quickly picked up her sword and headed for the deck.
When she got there she found both her and Rika's crew mixed throughout the space, they seemed to be getting along....
The left a large space in the centre where Rika was stood with her sword drawn, awaiting Satoko.
Rika raised her sword and spoke. "Ah, Lucifer Yellow! Took you long enough! How about that duel?"
Satoko drew her sword staring daggers at Rika, had she brainwashed her crew, why we're the two crews getting along? "Blueprint... What have you done?"
Rika looked baffled by Satoko's grumpy attitude and instantly launched at her, not giving her a second to think before their swords clashed, loudly.
Rika seemed to excel more at agility while Satoko's talents lay in strength.
So Satoko was able to push Rika back before she quickly disconnected their swords and spun the situation, ending up behind Satoko.
Satoko, in a panic, quickly tried to turn but Rika was already bringing her sword down.
Rika ended up knocking Satoko's sword out of her hands by hitting them with the blunt side of her sword.
Satoko blinked in surprise upon realising that Rika was using the blunt side of her sword.
This moment's hesitation from Satoko made her end up on the ground, with Rika's sword to her neck and her boot upon her chest.
Satoko was barely aware of what had happened, how was Rika able to move so quickly? "Wha..? WHAT?"
Rika laughed. "You're way too slow, it would be alright if you used all that strength you clearly have, effectively but you simply don't. There's next to no thought in the way you battle, it seems like you just swing and hope for the best."
Satoko sighed and shot Rika a glare. "Maybe if you didn't attack me out of the fucking blue when you know I have had no time to train and improve you might see improvements."
Rika chuckled and seemingly ignored Satoko's statement. "That being said, it was a good effort, well done." She hung her sword on her belt and removed her boot Frome Satoko's chest extending an arm to her.
Satoko took Rika's hand and let her help her up, the contact instantly made Satoko's mind wander back to her little crush, so she quickly let go. "Thanks..."
Rika tilted her head at Satoko, she was behaving weirdly friendly. "Of course. Anyway... Might I ask that you come with me onto my ship for a quick moment? It won't be for long and our ships can stay connected the whole time."
Satoko crossed her arms. "Are you gonna kidnap me?"
Rika whacked Satoko on the shoulder. "I should be more worried about you kidnapping me after that shit I just caught you writing!"
"YOU WERE READING IT OVER MY SHOULDER?"
"What else was I expected to do in that situation?"
"HOW ABOUT DON'T GO IN MY ROOM  WITHOUT FUCKING ASKING?"
Rika paused, looked thoughtful and then brushed it of. "Anyway, come on." She grabbed Satoko by the arm and started pulling her to her ship.
Satoko decided to just accept that she was going with Rika.

Rika's ship was ridiculously nice, it was fancy and even had training spaced on deck. The wood was filled with many patterns and the ship itself looked incredibly sturdy.
Rika led Satoko to a door at the front end of the ship, she unlocked it and led Satoko inside, Satoko was surprised to find herself complying to all this, she could easily be killed in such a situation.
The door led into a single bedroom, the bed was up against the left wall, there and there was a desk at the front, facing a massive window.
Satoko glanced around in awe of the luxury of the room.
Rika dragged Satoko towards a specific corner of the room, there was a giant beanbag chair in that corner. Rika flopped down onto it and patted beside her. "Come, sit."
Satoko sat down beside Rika, glancing around the room awkwardly.
Rika smiled. "This is my room, like it?"
Satoko nodded. "Yeah, it's nice..."
Rika paused for a moment. "Anyway, I brought you here for a reason. You said you decided to become a pirate very suddenly, right?"
Satoko nodded, leaning her head on her knees, after she had kicked her boots off so she could put her feet on the bean bag. "Yep..."
Rika let a momentary sadness cross her face. "Me too. There aren't many people becoming pirates anymore, huh? Not many people... Which means we're a pretty closely knit community. We all became pirates out of a desire for escapism, to escape something, whatever that thing may be, this means that I feel I should ask you this, why did you become a pirate?"
Satoko paused and let out a bit of a bitter scoff. "Escapism would certainly be right... My brother and I wanted to escape the shithead who 'took care' of us, and this just happened to be the Idea that came to my mind... I'd read articles online about you and your were my idol so I thought... Maybe... I could get away by doing this..."
Rika leaned her head on Satoko's shoulder. "I'm sorry... I'll make sure you settle into this life well."
Satoko closed her eyes a little sleepily. "Why did you become a pirate..?"
Rika shook her head. "I might tell you that in the future..."
Before she realised it, Satoko found herself drifting off to sleep, in another pirate's ship...

AN: Gay gay homosexual gay. Anywho! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next!