Chapter 5

Eventually, Satoko was able to knock Keiichi's sword of of his hands. She felt like she'd trained enough for one day, she felt triumphant.
Satoko initially went back to her room and pulled out her laptop but quickly got bored. She wanted to show off her newly earned skills to Rika,  maybe as a bonus wipe the constant smug smile off her face.
Satoko closed down her laptop and went into the control room, looking on the radar. Fairly soon she noticed a blip on the radar that she assumed to be Rika's ship so went up to the steering wheel, wanting to meet with her.
The others were busy playing cards on the deck while Satoko was doing all this so they were unaware of Satoko's terrible steering of the ship, up until there was a bit of a jolt as Satoko tried to increase the speed.
The others instantly ran up to the wheel after feeling the ship jolt, upon noticing Satoko badly controlling the wheel and giggle like a goblin a little, Keiichi was quick to yell "HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???"
Satoko glanced down and just grinned, sticking up her middle finger "Fuck o-" Suddenly the ship crashed into something making Satoko fall face first into to wheel. "Well, I guess we've reached our destination- ohoho-" Satoko pushed herself up, voting over the wheel and landing surprisingly well on the deck. She grabbed her sword and ran to the edge of the ship, which was currently rammed into the side of Rika's ship, overly excitedly.
Mion chuckled watching this "someone's very excited to see their 'rival', huh?"
Satoko, without any forethought and in one fluent movement, picked up a lemon from the near by box of them and hurled it at Mion's face. "Take that, asshole!"
Satoko hopped over onto Rika's ship and loudly announced her presence by yelling "Fight me!"
There was no response, there were a couple of Rika's crew members out on the deck but the just gave Satoko a momentary glance before going back to their actions.
"Where the fuck is your captain?" Satoko demanded getting frustrated by the lack of a response.
One of Rika's crew members yelled out "She's asleep, stop bothering us!"
Satoko let out a frustrated sigh and stomped over to the entrance to Rika's cabin.
Satoko paused for a moment, should she really burst into Rika's room while she's asleep? Well, Rika had intruded on Satoko's privacy while she was writing so she deserved it.
Satoko kicked the door open and it made a loud bang. "FIGHT ME, BITCH!"
Rika fell out of her bed at the loud bang and slowly sat up, she was wearing pyjamas with cats on them and had a sleep mask on her face, she flicked the mask up and gave Satoko a glare. "Don't scare me like then when I'm sleeping!"
Satoko placed the tip of her sword on the floor and leaned against it. "Awfully rich coming from you."
"Ah- Yeah, that's fair." Rika got up taking her sleep mask off and chucking it to her bed, going to the corned of the room and picking up her sword. "You wanted to fight?" Rika shoved her boots onto her feet, remaining in her pyjamas.
Satoko tilted her head before standing up straight. "Yep, that's why I'm here. You think I'd come here just to give you a little visit, keep dreaming, love." Satoko laughed smugly.
Rika raised a brow and walked up to Satoko and flicked her on the nose. "Don't pretend our rivalry isn't just an excuse for us to spend time together." Rika walked past satoko giggle to herself.
"HEY, WHAT??" Satoko followed Rika tapping on the shoulder when she didn't respond. "OI!! I asked you something!!"
Rika pivoted on her heel to face Satoko and held out her sword. "You said you wanted to fight, did you not?"
Satoko blinked and held her sword up too, in defensive of Rika's. "Uh, yes but I want to know why you said that thing about our rivalry.."
Rika suddenly launched an attack on Satoko, forcing her backwards. "Oh, come on. It's pretty clear you're rather fond of me."
Satoko blinked before knocking Rika's sword to the side and hitting Rika in the gut with the hilt of her sword. "I don't know where you're getting that from. I've been nothing but hostile towards you!"
Rika was winded for a moment meaning Satoko was able to knock her back before Rika regained her composure. "You're hostile nature is clearly an act." Rika brought her sword down and it connected with Satoko's sword. "Even an idiot could see that."
Satoko felt her cheeks heating up in embarrassment and slammed the hilt of her sword into Rika's hand, making her drop her sword, which Satoko kicked out of the way. "I think you're just grasping at strings!" Satoko held her sword to Rika's neck, feeling she may have finally won.
Rika suddenly slammed the heel of her boot into Satoko's belly making her fall over onto her back. "Oh, come on. You act like a lost flustered puppy around me!" Rika pinned Satoko down and picked up Satoko's sword, holding it to her neck.
Satoko sighed. "I-I do..?"
Rika nodded before helping Satoko up and giving her her sword back. "Yep. You clearly don't hate me. I'm not mocking you, I'm happy that you don't. Because I don't exactly hate you either..."
Satoko was certain she was blushing at this. "Oh... Well... Yeah, I don't hate you... You're right... Truth be told, I admired you before I decided to become a pirate... I always thought you were so cool..."
Rika softly placed her hand on Satoko's head and ruffled her hair. "Oh, that's cute..." Rika seemed a little awkward, slightly less so than Satoko but still awkward.
Satoko blinked for a moment, it felt nice but there was no way Satoko's pride could let herself enjoy this so she knocked Rika's hand away, looking flustered. "Hey! Don't do that!"
Rika chuckled. "I'm sorry, your hair's just so soft!"
Satoko let out a flustered sound before moving on from the subject. "Ugh. Never mind that. Wanna uh, come back to my ship and have uh.. Breakfast? Lunch? Uh, I'll be honest I have no idea what time it is, point is, wanna go back to my ship and share a meal with me in my cabin?"
Rika giggled at this giving Satoko a soft yet amused smile, "It's lunch time, and yes, I would love to."

AN: lmfao, sorry for not updating in forever, I'm dropping out of college because I'm failing and am gonna try again next year lol. Anywho, hope the gay ppl were enjoyable this chapter and I'll see ya in the next!!