A genie has appeared!

You were sleeping peacefully on your bed. That was until you heard a ringtone going off. You groaned, tossed and turned as you reached for your phone, feeling groggy.

Y/n: "Yes? May I help you?"

???: "...We've been trying to notify you about your free trip to-"

You hung up and tried to get some more rest. But something else disturbed your rest. You sighed and reached towards the cause of the noise.

Y/n: "Look wise guy! I know that this thing is a scam because I didn't plan to go anywhere in the first place!...Hey, is this thing working?"

You were questioning why there was no response and realized that your phone was still on the table, as the object in your hand was an oversized ring.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

???: "You are the chosen one."

A female appeared out of the ring in an enchanted glow of smoke.

The appearance set you off guard causing you to scream before falling out of bed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The appearance set you off guard causing you to scream before falling out of bed.

Y/n: "AHH-OW!"

Shahra: "Do not be Alarmed! I'm Shahra, the genie of the ring...you know, like-"

Y/n: "Wait, you're a genie? ... I wish to see my dad!"

Shahra: "I can only grant simple wishes, that might be beyond my power."

Y/n: "Damn. No wonder Aladdin didn't wish for that from the start."

Shahra: "Oh! So you are aware of the story."

Y/n: "Sort of..I didn't read the original. Only watched the film, Robin Williams carried it!"

Shahra: "..Right...Well anyways, please take a look at this."

She showed you a book, but you quickly turned your head away.

Y/n: "Woah there! I don't want to get spoil-"

Shahra: "Just look!"

You slightly turned your head towards the book and your eyes widened. You then held the book in your hands and began to flip over the pages.