𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗲 || 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┏━━━ ━━━┓

𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎...

pretty boy; lennon stella

you're melting my heart 

┗━━━ ━━━┛

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄 of rain steadily drummed against the floor to ceiling windows of the cafe, where [y/n] and Baji took refuge from the musky scented water droplets. 

From inside [y/n] enjoyed watching the way the rain enriched the hanging plants outside, making each green leaf glossy, with her hands grasping at the [hot drink] to warm the pads of her palms. 

"Should've checked the weather app," Baji grumbled, raking his damp hair back with his fingers, before removing his worn leather jacket to hang on the backrest to dry. 

[y/n] gave a comforting smile, "well, could've been worse. If it weren't for your jacket, we would've been soaked," she consoles the obviously irate Baji, sat directly across from her. 

Baji took a swift drink from his hot coffee, "I..." he extended out the syllable, sighed, and then continued, "I just wanted today to go at least fine. Had everything perfectly planned: pick you up, baring gifts of flowers—just as Chifuyu instructed—take you to the park, enjoy the picnic to then have one of those romantic walks around the gardens."

As Baji explained his vision for their very first offical date, [y/n] began to grin at his rambles. 

Baji huffed, "but then it fucking rained," he drawled, leaning back against the chair, scratching at the nape of his neck in both anger and nervous jitters.  

"Well... a date in the cafe, with the rain being a nice mood setter, isn't a bad second plan," [y/n] suggested, shrugging her shoulders to show that she didn't mind. 

Baji's lips tightened into a line, "I guess it's nice enough," he then agreed, glancing around the establishment.