𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗲 || 𝘂𝘀, 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┏━━━ ━━━┓

𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎...

till forever falls apart; ashe, finneas

i swear that i'll be yours forever

┗━━━ ━━━┛

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 blues and oranges blended into the morning grey clouds, golden threads of light piercing through the chiffon curtains, illuminating the bedroom that housed the couple within. 

[y/n] was still drifting through the lucid dreams her mind curated for her, until her consciousness drew her from the painted visions. 

Fingers made gentle outlines against the planes of [y/n]'s skin, trailing a fluttering sensation that bloomed outwards, releasing dopamine. A smile drew across her features, and a passing content hum soon followed. 

Becoming aware of the position her body was laying in, [y/n] inched her head into a more comfortable placement, cheek pressed against a bare shoulder. Legs were entangled with the person she was resting against—situated in between torso and arm, laying in an almost angle on her stomach.  

The duvet was long discarded onto the edge of the mattress, sheets barely clinging up to the pair's waists. 

"Morning," [y/n] said, voice thick, eyelids still staying closed. 

At the lack of a reciprocating response had [y/n]'s eyes peeking open, "what are you doing?" She questioned, moving her head back to meet seville gold irises. 

"Connecting your moles," Kazutora answered, the morning weighing heavily on his voice, tone distorting into something like gravel and honey. 

[y/n] gave a demure smile, shifting to sit up on her elbows. In turn, Kazutora moved to trace arbitrarily lines against her collarbone. 

Sighing, which almost sounded like a tired whine, Kazutora pursed his lips, "what's the time?" He asked. 

[y/n] took a glance at the clock sitting on Kazutora's bedside table, "time for me to get up," she says, leaning forwards to peck the corner of his lips, before pushing to sit upright.