Chapter 1

-I see, that's a valid point it could be a possibility.

-Everyone in the class, I request you to save some points at the end of the month and behave in the class. It all seems unrealistic but what Horikita-San said has a point.

Hirata and Suzune seem like the class leaders are already chosen hahaha... In any case, I guess I'm going to get quite some free time on my hand. I picked my bag up and left the class, soon a figure approached me from behind on my hand rather forcefully.

-Where are you going all by yourself Kiyotaka?

-I thought you would discuss the class things with them, Are you sure it's fine?

-What are you even saying idiot, of course, I wanna come wherever my boyfriend goes.

-Even in hell.

-Yup.

-Anyways, are you sure you should come with me you do want to lead this class right? so you should have gone with Hirata and the others to build up trust and relationships with them.

-Of course, what you're saying is correct but you're more important than anything else.

Suzune then stopped in her tracks she was hiding her face with her hands. This girl is too cute.

-Embarrassed huh, cute.

-I-In any case, let's go to the convenience store now, we've explored enough for today.

-Okay

.....

-I think you wanna see this Kiyotaka.

-Free huh?

-3 items per month, it seems like your speculations were correct Suzune.

She then side-eyes me saying.

-I'm not an idiot Kiyobaka you've already deduced the S-System.

-I don't have any solid proof and the question is if we're not getting 100k points a month then 

how much would we get lik-

Suzune's glare was so intense that felt right through the soul, how can this girl catch me lying...

-Sigh...Okay, I'm sorry I was just kidding.

-Good, So you do think that we are evaluated by those cameras, and based on that we're getting our points?

-That's certainly a possibility considering those cameras were hidden and seriously I was impressed when you pointed out those cameras to them, it was a good call.

-T-Thanks.

-Hmm? still not used to compliments, I'll be careful...

-N-NO! It's not like that I-I'm just forget it!

-Okay okay you don't have to feel bad I was just joking.

I patted her head which calmed her down, she pouted but head pats save lives :)

-Hey Kiyotaka the ice cream section's here let's go see it.

-Su-ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME!

I got cut off by a scream. is something happening outside, I looked at Suzune she nods and we go outside to see a red-haired boy and 3 other boys I think they are seniors.

-Wait you're in class D HAAHAAHA!

-Wait for 1st may TRASH!

-Huh, Who're you calling trash FUCKER!