Chapter 2

Sameera's POV

I am so happy today. It's my wedding today with Yuvraj, my love. I love him so much. We have dating for 4 years and now we will become husband and wife in just few hours.

I am alone in my room clothes in a red bridal lenga , nose pin, mangtika , necklace and my wedding chuda. My hands and feet have beautiful mehendi design on them.

My mother just came once and told me to be ready. I feel so bad she didn't even tell how I was looking. Anyways, i am used to her and my father's cold behavior. I am their daughter yet they treat me so badly. I feel so bad sometimes.

Her bridal outfit

Her bridal outfit

Her mehendi and wedding bangles

I was sitting in front of the mirror when I suddenly jeard voices coming from the balcony. I was scared. I asked "w-who ... is t-t-there ?". No reply came. I picked up a vase and headed towards the balcony gate.

As I opened the gate I saw 5 tall, bulky man clad in black suits with a brocade with some symbol on it. I was hell shocked and scared seeing them there. The vase fell from my hand. In a trembeling voice I asked" w-who are...you-u al-l-all ? ".

The man with golden glasses said "Ms. Sameera we are here to take u to the hospital. Our Master needs an immediate surgery and u are the best surgeon in town."

I was shocked hearing his answer. How can he ask me to leave my wedding and go to hospital. I mean it's my job to save people but I am on leave today. I said "I will not go. It's my wedding today. There are many other heart surgeons in the hospital". The men stared at me. 

The one with golden glasses said"Miss we have got orders to bring u to the hospital by hook or by crook". The came near me and held my hands. I screamed but because of the loud music nobody heard me. "Leave me .... leave me. You cannot take me without my will. For God's dake it's my wedding in just few hours". I kept hitting his back. But he didn't even budge. I had tears in my eyes. I was feeling very bad and scared.

They took me out of the balcony and to their car. It was all black range rover. There were total 3 cars. All black and range rover.

They kept me inside the car and closed the door. I kept screaming but nobody came to help me. The cars started and started on the familiar way to my hospital. I was crying the whole way.

When we reached the hospital. I tried to run. But they held me and took me inside the hospital. I screamed and my fellow doctors and all nurses were looking at me with sympathy in their eyes. We reached the emergency hall.
I saw two women and 3 very handosme and alike looking men surrounded by bodyguards who looked very intimidating.

I saw the women and said" Please leave me. I have to go it's my wedding. How can u do this. U yourself are a women u know how much a wedding matters to us. Please I beg u let me go". She looked at me with sympathy, pain and saddness in her eyes and didn't say anything.

I turned towards the men and saw a gun pointed at me. I was very scared. I didn't want to die so early. The men who held the gun was very tall, handsome, black hair, high cheekbones and straight nose. He looked very scary and bulky. Fear shuddered through my spine. (He is Kabir)

He in his very husky and dark voice said" chup chap jakar surgery karo varna tume aur tumare sare parivar ko jan seh mar dunga". I was scared. Althoudh I don't have a good relation with my family I still love them.

I nodded and went towards the nurse. I removed my heavy duppta with the help of nurse. I also removed my rings and nose pin. I wore gloves with shaky hands, a green surgical coat and mask on my face. I also covered my hair woth a green cap. Before enterinf the OT I looked back at them with hatred, saddness and pain in my eyes.

I entered the room and saw an old man lying on the bed surrounded by nurses and senior doctors. They all saw me and nodded. I nodded back and started the surgery. Although they kidnapped me and brought me here against my wish, it's still my job to save people.

Hey guys,
Sorry for late update but I was busy with my pre board exams. Do share your opinions with me.

Have a nice day 😊