The Difference

Inazuma had been passed their day in peace since Traveler helped them in the matter of Raiden Shogun.

From afar, you can saw two young woman who were not local people of Inazuma looking at the sky as the sky slowly turned to orange colour due to the time being near evening as they lay down on the grass. The older one sighed as she looked at the sky. The younger one said nothing but let out a breath that she had been hold for some time.

None of them talk until the older one looked at her younger sister who felt tried and nearly fall asleep. She smiled softly before asked her younger sister.

"Tried? Want go back to Inn?"

(Imagination her eyes was blur colour) (Of course she didn't wear this clothes)

The younger one who managed stopped herself from fall asleep slowly stand up as she rubbed her eyes

"I think we should buy something to eat before go back to hotel. Now."

(Imagination her hair as black colour)

(She didn't wear the sunglasses)

Her older sister stand up and brushed shirt which had some grass. With this, both of them went to street shop to buy some food.

After that, both of them arrived at their room and ate their dinner before took a bath.

The younger one, An Ling looked at a book as she looked very trouble. When she heard the sound of door open, she sighed before closed her book. She looked at her older sister, An Li who just finished her bath before took a bath.

An Li said nothing until she heard the sound of water. She looked at the book that her sister read before took out her own notebook from her bag.

She read her own notebook that she write about the changes of history. Of some unknown reasons, every Fatui and Fatui Harbinger forget Num 6, Balladeer who aslo knew as Scaramouche.

Not only that, a few month ago when her younger sister went to Sumeru for a 'job'. She found out that the history about Greater Lord Rukkhadevata had disappeared. No. Not disappeared but replaced by Lesser Lord Kusanali.

This two changed of history made them felt confuse and scare. Confuse for why and how can history be rewrite again. Scare as they fear what had been happened. They fear because someone had been rewrite the history. Do it mean that this person aslo knew that they are not come from this world?

She doesn't know what she should do anymore. Suddenly, she heard a sound that like bird. She turn around and saw the young red vulture that was different than other red vulture. It looked at her with curious. She said nothing but smiled softly as she caress it's feather. It lean into her touch as it enjoy the attention that it got.

Suddenly she heard An Ling said in a gentle
"It seem like both of you truly get along"
The young red vulture flied to her younger sister as An Ling raised her hand as it landed on her arms.

An Ling scoffed but still caress this little one. An Ling found this one on her last trip at Sumeru. At that time, it was hurt badly as it was attacked by its own spesies due to it colour. It colour was not red colour but white colour.

At that time, it was very small and weak. But despite by the different size and outnumbered, it still fought back without fear. Maybe it was it fearless that made An Ling took it in. Or maybe it different that made her felt they were same.

One who rejected but still wanted to alive as fight to become the strongest one. An Li and An Ling fought against the rule of this world to stay alive. It fought against it own spesies to stay alive.

Different yet same........ But unknown to them, the next day they leave this inn will took back to their own world.