The Beginning Of The Fate Change

Note:I changed the colour of the hair colour of An Li from white colour to silver white and red vulture to white colour.

An Li and An Ling walked around this forest about 30 minutes already.林沙(Lin sha)(Red vulture) flied back to An Ling after it flied around this forest to find a way to escape this forest.

Now both of them followed 林沙 's guide to escape this forest..... Who would thought for this..... Both of them already packed everything to return to Snezhnaya. On the moment, both of them left the inn and find the boat they already booked. Both of them fall into this place...

Not only that, both of them arrived in a place that in winter season. Judge by the flower that wilt not long ago, this place has four seasons like Liyue. Luckily, both of them were wearing Fatui formal clothes.

(Coat only

(Coat only...... An Li 's nombor 1 was replaced with deep purple colour.Nombor 2 was light purple colour. As for An Ling, her nombor 1 was replaced with deep blue colour . Her nombor 2 was replaced with deep blue colour. )

But the most interesting yet unbelievable thing was both of them had been became younger 10 years old....... Now both of them were a young girls who just around 17 and 15 years old only...... How can this be happen..........

Finally, both of them escaped from the forest. But the view in front of them was truly a surprise. But this surprise bring nothing but more confusion.

What they saw were a city that looked like Liyue but it was not Liyue........ Both of them walked towards the city as they felt something was going to be happen......

When both of them stepped in the city, it doesn't took long to made many people looked at them..... Well, you can't blame them... After all, it was the first time that they saw someone with such 'strange clothes' and a 'strange beast'.... But the main attention was AnLi 's hair colour.

An Ling can't help but felt nervous and scare...... She can't help but remembered that 'day'..... An Li noticed her sister 's uncomfortable before took her hand and walked faster.

When both of them reached the corner of the street, Lin Sha looked at her master with worried at it nudged it head to her face. An Ling smiled a little bit for her little friend' s action.

But then, they heard some cry that were not far from them. Both of them looked at each other before slowly walked towards the source of the cry.
At there, they saw a few boy who looked around 15 years old were together to bully a young boy who hurt badly was around 15 years old.
"Tsk!! Who do you think you are?! Even Jin Guangshan don't want to admit that you are his son!! Who do you think you are that you can disobey me!!?"

The boy who was being punch by another boy punched the boy who punch him before shout at him.
"Excuse me!! I remember I am not your servant!!!"
"You!!"
This made another two boy grabbed the boy who was hurt badly. The leader raised his hand. This action made the boy closed his eyes as he waited the pain arrive.

But the pain he imagined didn't arrived. He slowly opened his eyes and saw something she do not believe.

A girl was catching the boy 's hand to prevent him to punch him. This girl was around 17 years old and wearing a strange clothes. The most noticeable thing was her hair which like white colour but aslo like silver colour.

What the girl said in the next moment become the word he will crave in his heart and mind.

"Only a coward will attack the one who weaker than itself with a group of weakly. Yet, you and your friend attack a young boy who was weaker than you. What a coward you are."

The boy looked at An Li with angry.
"You-"
With this, he used his other hand to attack An Li. But sadly, An Li was not an ex-harbinger without reason. Moreover, she and her sister were willing to returned the delusion.

She immediately dodged his attack as she used her leg to locked his leg movements before used another hand grabbed his clothes. With this, she throwed him to another side.This made his back collided with the wall.

Meanwhile,another two boy wanted to attack An Li but before they can touch her someone else attacked them. An Ling gripped one of the boy 's hand and used it to punch another boy.This made he loses two teeth. Before he realised, he felt someone kicked his stomach and this made his back kissed the snowy land. Before another boy realised, An Ling do one-arm shoulder throw to sent he to his friends.

An Li glanced at the two boy who still hold the boy who hurt badly. This made both of them immediately let him go. An Ling looked at those boy who was beaten by them. She looked at the leader as she told him.
"Run. Don't let me see you and your friends."
This enough made he and his friends immediately ran away.

After they leaves, both of them looked at the boy who was beaten badly. He felt very cold. At that moment, he felt something warm warped around him.
He looked at the strange cloth that warped around him before looked at his saviour.

Now he finally realised that both of them very strange yet it made both of them much more beautiful.

He can saw the similar between both of them. Are them siblings? One of them was looked around 17 years old and another one looks like around his age. The older one has long hair which is silver white colour meanwhile her eyes was the most beautiful blue colour he had been seen. It almost like the colour of the night sky.The younger one has long hair which is black colour but her eyes is red colour. It almost like the colour of the blood.

It took him some time to realised that the younger one used her clothes to keep him warm. Before he can speak anything, he felt like very sleepy all of the sudden. Before he realised, he fall asleep in An Li 's arm.

Unknown to them, the fate already started to changed.