dream #1

TW cause idk i dont want people to get mad about it

so it starts in a small room like 10 x 10 and there were five people in this room (i was one so four others) There was a older lady, a older guy, a small child, and a teen boy.

 this room had no light exept the light coming from the tv and is really dusty. now think of a dice that rolled on 5 ⚄ that is where the people are sitting the old guys in the back and the two kids in the front while im chilling in the bottom left corner. <-- this is the surroundings ig

so now it actually starts im standing it this darkass room with four other people watching (football??? and the people are not moving, are not talking, nothing) and its like this for a little bit, so i start looking around and realize its really dusty, and the teen who is sitting in the middle of the room, i look at his hand and notice three of his fingers have been cut off and wrapped in white/ bloody bandages (for some reason i dont question it like "oh thats a normal sight") 

then the tv starts to flicker on and off and im like wtf why are these guys doing anything and then the tv turns off completely and the room is now black. when the tv turns back on everyone (exept the boy in the middle) is standing up from there seats, just standing there not talking and moving not looking around they aren't doing anything the weird part is is that their hair is floating up. Again its like this for a bit. (there is a ticking noise like a clock been there since the beginning but i first realize its there rn)

 the tv starts flickering again and shuts down. when the tv turns on again the little girl is standing infront of her chair like i last saw her but now she has a knife. its at this moment i notice the little girl is crying. she turns to her (mom?) and slowly walks over too her. this little kid maybe 9 years old swings the bigass knife and cuts the lady from her neck to her stomach spraying the little girl and the walls in blood. (the feeling it gave me was ether the excitement or fear but i didnt want to run away or anything... ) the sight of this happening gave me this feeling and the little girl proceeds to walk to her (father?) no one in the room has reacted to anything.

 i ''wake up'' before i can see if she does anything to him. and that ticking noise was my alarm telling me to get up. so i get out of bed and go to my moms room (my sister needs her morning meds) and i do that and i give the meds to my mom so she can check and see it its right and i said sorry for walking up late and told her i had a bad dream and she goes you didn't have a bad dream and she told me to stop lying and im like WTF DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DREAM AT NIGHT. (i dont actually say it cause it i did she would beat me to a pulp) i do say that im not lying and she repeats herself and tells me that i did not.

 then the room starts to morph/ melt into that dark dusty room with the tv every one exept the boy is dead on the ground. the boy is just sitting there covered in blood watching the tv with this Cheshire cat smile on his face example ⬇️

 the boy is just sitting there covered in blood watching the tv with this Cheshire cat smile on his face example ⬇️

and not looking away from that football game he says "your not dreaming" and then i wake up fr 

those who did read this how do you feel?? i felt a bit jumpy after it but tell me if i explained it right

credits to the artist who drew that cat it is not mine (only wish i had that skill)