nope

i would advise not reading unless you want to, but even if you want to i would still advide you turn away, cause lord... my brain done messed up this time TW is a given

so for those who either like to hurt their mental health or is simply curious i do apologize for what your abt to read, i did warn you tho so dont come after me-

so the dream starts and i remember my mom took my sister and sped out of the house, leaving me at home. then it all goes fuzzy for a bit, dont remember what happened. i remember i was in my moms room. i dont remember what i was doing (prob playing with the cats she imprisons in there) and i heard a phone ring. my mom had her phone and tablet connected so i thought it was her tablet ringing.  nope. my mom left her phone on her bed and she is out of the house with no way of communication. i looked at the name and it said it was someone from vinice (that might not be it but i KNOW it started with a v and had a c in it) for some reason i thought this was someone from my little sister. (doctors cause she special needs) i answered the phone and sure enough "can i speak with the parents of *sisters name*?" like any logical person i dont question why someone from venice wants to talk with my mom about my sister. i told the person that my mom was unavailable and if she could call back in two hours she would likely get to talk with my mom. its silent for some time and im playing a Pokémon game (Pokémon go, yes, my mother was part of that apocalypses... i was too-) then my screen switched to a ?video? (if you have screen share then im about 90% sure it was that) the video looked like someone had a body camera on them and they were walking through (like always 😒) a dark, dimly lit hallway. at first its nothing, that was until they turned into a room which was littered in dismembered body parts. ima be honest at first i thought they were mannequin body parts with how many of them there were (the floor didnt looked stained either) the person started walking again and it was like they were following a never ending trail of body parts. eventually these body parts turned into human figures laying on the floor (and this is all from the pov of a body cam btw) there were kids, adults, even looked like people whos skin deteriorated like they had been buried were in the mix of bodies. there were so many of them im pretty sure they had to walk on top of them just to get through the hallway. at this point i had realized that mannequin parts dont have internal organs and these were actual people (remember, the lady is still on the phone, all i hear is breathing tho) the person walking down the never ending hallway kept going, turning here and there every so often. the floor had progressively gotten worse with every turn they made, the people looked like they had their insides dragged out and the insides of the insides dragged out, so they were walking through blood, people, and organs... fun. (also idk why i didnt hang up-) i remember the person was about to turn down another hallway when i saw my sister. now, i might not be scared of seeing dead bodies, but when i saw my sisters limbs twisted around abnormally and covered in blood i was scared.  for some reason i apologized to the lady on the phone (i stuttered sm, i was terrified lmao) and hung up causing the video to turn off. i dont remember what happened next, i might have woken up or went to the next dream. 

the end

i feel like this wasnt too bad, its good to see something different then normal... andddd THERE WAS NO WEIRD CAT FACE GUY  🥳🎉🎊 very happy about that.