𝗱𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗮 + 𝗷𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗮

"Dory!" Asuka smiled wider than wide, revealing her one slightly crooked front tooth, activating a nerve in Nishimura Riki. 

And it only got worse when "Dory" gave Asuka a large bear hug.

Who the hell is this guy? Riki thought with disgust. He barely stopped himself from scowling at the foreign male. Well, foreign to Riki. Because honestly, he had never seen a 6'3 male with coffee-colored hair with green highlights, not to mention the several rings and piercings. Strange, since Riki had seen many idols with colorful dyed and bleached hair. 

Riki shook his head. Where had this new judgmental side of him came from? Usually, he was open to new ideas and people. Obviously, this "Dory" guy was a good friend of Asuka's. He should be accepting, open, friendly. 

Except...

"Sukie! How's my favorite short person doing?" The male smirked. Asuka turned around to face her friends.

"Haha, very funny. Theodore Austin Kim the Third, I would like to introduce you to Sunoo-sshi, Riki-sshi, and Yubin-ah."

"Gosh Asuka, we talked about using my government name in public." Theodore rolled his eyes, but still stepped forward to shake the hands of Sunoo, Riki, and Yubin. Yubin, having already heard of Theodore, was delighted to meet him in person. Sunoo, being his bright, sunny self, smiled at the other male. As Theodore smiled and stretched his hand out to greet Riki, Riki looked Theodore up and down, as if silently judging him (which he was), grunted, and roughly - not firmly, roughly, like a horse bucking wildly at the human on their back - shook Theodore's hand. 

Asuka frowned at the exchange. What was up with Riki? Asuka decided not to think much more about it. She was too excited to be near Riki, to be graced with his handsome presence. She wouldn't let a small, first-time exchange deter her happy heart.

"Dory's from America, but he decided to come back here for college." Asuka explained, "And, yes, before you ask, Dory's the same age as me. He's just a nerd."

Riki watched Asuka's mischevious smile creep onto her face, noting its cuteness. How in love was he? More than he thought, apparently. He allowed himself to glance at Theodore's face, which was flushed bright red. 

Asuka laughed brightly. "It's okay, Dory. I still love you, even though you keep ignoring my requests for help on my homework. We'll be in the Decor Room. I'll be back for snacks."

"Yeah, the best part." Yubin rubbed her hands together excitedly as she, Sunoo, and Riki followed Asuka into a large white room.

Skate Park Extreme, owned by Theodore's father, was well-known for its choice of skateboards, which customers could customize as soon as they purchase their skateboard. As soon as Asuka began planning where and when and how she would help Riki decorate his skateboard, Theodore just so happened to call Asuka. They talked for hours, and when Asuka finally mentioned her meeting with Riki, Theodore jumped at the chance to help his best friend. Asuka couldn't be more grateful.

"Alright, let's get started." Asuka stood confidently in the middle of the room. Riki looked left, then right, then at Asuka as if she was crazy.

"With what? Where's the equipment?" Riki whipped his head around, giving himself momentary whiplash. 

"Right here."

Asuka lunged forward, purple paint flying in mid-air. Riki had just enough time to raise the underside of his skateboard up to protect his face. The paint drip, drip, dripped down his fingers, onto his all-white shoes, which had been a requirement for Asuka's mysterious dress code. In fact, everyone's clothes seemed to blend into the wall, as white as a hospital room, the only difference being faces and bright hair.