Car ride

Example- "speaking"

Example- 'thoughts'

Y/N - Your Name
L/N- Last Name
F/N- Fake name

I do not constantly update..! I am mainly doing this for my own enjoyment so.. :D I also don't add any memes or old vines into my writing, nor am i cliche ( atleast I don't try to be)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Third person]

9:27 AM

"Bruno, you should think carefully about this. A random person we don't even know  want's to help us? What if they are working for the boss?" Abbacchio said, sending a glare your way at the same time

Before Buccarati could speak you quickly interrupted. "Im not quite sure what 'boss' you are talking about, but I have lived in Italy for a very long time and I can tell you boys aren't a normal bunch. If you need help with something, even if it's risky, ill be willing to help. Not just because it's the good thing to do, but because I want to know how to use my stand and grow as a person..!"

Abbacchio scowled at how long and drawn-out your speech was. 'Asshole' You thought to yourself.

It's not like his opinion really mattered in the end though, you looked over at Buccarati and he smiled as he opened his mouth to speak.

He smiled.

So this must mean you're apart of his team now, right?

"Don't worry about Abbacchio, sometimes he gets moody.. and although you seem like a very good asset to our team, I cant let you join. I need to be careful so I can protect my friends. We also don't have enough time to teach you how to use your stand, and im afraid since you just recently found out about it, you're going to die if you go with us" Buccarati replied

'so thats it, huh?' You thought to yourself

You sighed and then said "I understand that. I mean it IS pretty odd, you don't know me and im saying I can help you, you know? Is it alright if I could have your number incase you ever change your mind?"

Buccarati smiled and then nodded. He took out his phone and then you began typing your number in. While you were typing it in you felt a heavy weight on your shoulder and you immediately got a horrible whiff of body odor.

You turned your head over to see Guidos face smirking at you. "You know, our capo has a very distinct taste in women, but me on the other hand.. I don't mind what if their skinny, fat, white, black, even if their trans, I love all women"

You gave him a confused look and you honestly were stumped.. Did he think you were trying to flirt with Buccarati? And oh my god that smell is horrible..!

You gently pushed him off your shoulder and laughed "haha... okay.."

things got real awkward real fast..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[first person]

I finished typing my number in Buccarati's phone and then I handed it back to him.

"Well I guess ill see you guys- maybe?" I smiled at all of them and then walked away.

I deactivated my stand on the two lovers on the roof as I got in my car and drove to the nearest hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 AND A HALF DAYS LATER + [Third Person]

It was 6 in the morning. You had no idea what to do now so you just waited for more directions from the boss. That's usually how it worked if a person failed a mission. You just wait and see if you get more directions or they will just send a different person to do it.

You were about to go into the kitchen which consisted of a mini-fridge, a toaster, and a microwave.

"Ding!"

until you got another email.

'Definitely from the boss. I should open it.. but I'm kind of hungry right now..'

You quickly grabbed a snack from the kitchen and then went back into the bedroom, opened your laptop and began to read the email.

The email said

"The next place they are going to is Sardinia. You must under any circumstance make it there before they do, and get Buccarati to trust you if you haven't already."

'This guy better pay for the amount of gas that I'm using... PLUS I JUST GOT HERE!! What Can't I enjoy the view a bit???'

You packed all your stuff up again, then you ran downstairs, threw your keys at the front desk worker and ran out of the hotel without paying... too expensive for your taste.

You threw your suitcase in the car as you turned it on, then you started driving off as the front desk worker chased after you. Fortunately, they gave up after a good 10 feet.

I took my phone out of my pocket I opened my GPS and typed in the location I had to go to, then I just continued driving... and that would continue for 11 fucking hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[first person]

12:39 AM

I was planning on stopping somewhere to sleep for the night but if Buccarati is taking a plane then I won't be able to sleep at all. I'll just quickly stop for a coffee and a few energy drinks..

I was so tired that I continuously kept running stop signs. While I was turning at an intersection I saw a convenience store so I pulled into the parking lot and parked the car.

I walked into the store, immediately going towards the refrigerators, where the drinks were.

I grabbed a [F/F] coffee and a couple monster energy drinks. I walked up to the front and placed my stuff on the counter. The worker gave me the same old "Hi, how was your day?" spiel,  but I just quickly paid and walked out with my drinks. (With yet another worker following me to my car)

"What about your change?!"  They yelled to get my attention, but I was already halfway inside my car when they asked, so I just shooed them off with my hand. I assume they got the hint because they walked back inside the store with wide eyes, counting the money.

Now I want to know how much money I gave them...

I got in my car and placed the bags in the passengers seat, then I grabbed my coffee out of the bag & chugged it. Then I continued driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)
I finally finished this part, I also edited it! I can finally start a new part 😭😭

word count: 1992 :0