Chapter two- I don't trust you

A/N: This chapter will be in Precious p.o.v and 3rd person. 

(Precious  pov.)

---

"I'm so greatly sorry for the delay, ladies and gentleman. But please welcome your soon to be new King Luna, Precious" My dad stepped aside which allowed me to step in front of him, the mic in between us. Applaud and cheers erupted through the crowded ballroom. 

My dad smiled, "Precious do you understand your duties of the new King Luna and the duties you'll have to pick up when you and your mates, the King Saints combine your territories and expand your horizons?" 

"I do" 

"Rowan and Riju, do you understand your duties of the new King Alpha duties you'll have to pick up when you and your mate, The King Luna combine your territories and your horizons?" 

"I do" Mates said. 

"Darling, your hand please" My dad spoke. 

I gave him my hand, he wrapped the whitened golden cloak and wrapped it around my left hand as my right hand laid above my heart. 

"Do you Precious Azul Azizi take all packs, no matter the size or value under your protection, your care and treat them as your own. Do you swear to take even your last breath to save anyone who enters or leaves the packs you look over?" 

"I do" 

"Very well, does anyone here today disagree with the crowning of Precious along with her being the new Female King Saint?" Mr. Haylight asked. 

The crowd was silent until the nagging slut of the kingdom pack stuck her ass out and walked on stage. 

After checking out MY mates she simply walked over to me. 

Rowan and Riju's eyes stayed on me, I smiled at that. 

"I disagree" She smiled. 

Mr. Haylight scoffed.

"Whys that Jessica?" My dad rolled his eyes. 

"She doesn't deserve two King Saints nor the King Luna title, I do" 

I scoffed, "You have ten kids with ten different men and you're standing here telling me the rightful King Luna otherwise?" 

"Ten beautiful kids, that these two King Saints will happily raise" 

"Oh shut the fuckin' duck up, Jessica. We don't want to get anywhere near your flea infested kids" Rowan mocked. 

"You don't even deserve to be standing in her presence so go sit your fake ass in a chair" Riju spoke with bored eyes and stuffed his hands in his jean pockets. 

"I call a duel, me and Precious fight for the hands of the King Saints" Jessica said. 

"Declined, the royal rule book states there shall not be duels or wars of such kind during the first 24 hours of the crowning of an Alpha King or King Luna, therefore you may not call a duel" Kairco stated. 

"Thank you Kairco, go still down Miss Jessica" 

She did so, as she swayed her hips off the stage she gained no attention from who she was seeking it from. 

'Kill her' Aliac growled. 

'She's not worth it' 

'You idiot human she's trying to get mates!' 

'Which she failed at' I cut off contact with her.

"Now that no one disagrees, please let me introduce the new King Luna, Precious!" Not one howl or shout came unheard of from the people that stood before me, I smiled and Rowan and Riju led me off stage. 

"You're beautiful you know" Riju hugged me from behind as Rowan hugged my front. 

I blushed and hid my face in Rowans chest, they chuckled. 

Rowan pulled away a little, I whimpered at the loss of contact. He smiled and used his finger to lift my chin. 

"Never hide your beautiful face from us, okay?" 

My cheeks tinted into a darker shade of red, I'm sure you could spot it from a mile away. 

I kissed Rowan's cheek and turned around and did the same to Riju. 

"We just met you and your already doing things to us" 

I smiled, they both kissed my forehead and said, "We need to go talk to our father do you want to come or go talk to your friends, baby?" Riju asked. 

"I'ma go find Milan, thank you though" They smiled and let go of me then headed to their father. A shiver made its way up my spine at the lack of heat they brought me. 

(3rd persons pov.)

As Precious made her way to find Milan her mates were having a conversation with their father but little does she know it's about her. 

"What if she doesn't like it there father? You said so yourself Precious's best friend since they were born hates demons, especially King Saints sense your idiotic father killed his parents" Rowan rubbed his eyes. 

"We just got her and I already love her. I'm not losing her just because grandpa did something stupid" Riju added

Their father sighed in agreement, "Shes already attached to the feeling the mate bond gives her, I highly doubt she'll reject you two. So stop being stupid and go get your girl" he smiled, "But Iv'e known her sense she was a kid if you hurt her I'll help Mr. Azizi chop you up and feed you to the crocs" 

They nodded and left their father at the buffet where he has been sense the crowning and went to find their mate. 

---

A/N: Its a short chapter but the next one will be longer. 

Please vote, comment and follow.

I'll follow however follows me. 

I wish you all a good day/night.