Chapter five- Mateless you say?

(Mr. Haylights pov.)

"You know you're not supposed to take pictures of people without their permission" I jumped and turned around. 

I sighed, it was just Mr. Kaxco;Milan's father. 

He smiled. 

"They're just so cute" I opened the bedroom door open more so he could see: Milan and Elias cuddling on the sofa, Precious and my boys tangled in each others arms on the king sizes bed and Kory curled up in a ball with a bear sized teddy bear spooning him. 

I chuckled, "Poor Kory, he has yet to find his mate, it's been two years" 

"Hmm, There's a mixed blood line boy in the army based about 19 and he attended the last mate party the one that Kory missed. He's coming down to train with the Azizi's later today" He said.

"Dad get out!" Riju threw a pillow at me.

He lifted his head from Precious's neck, "Oh, hey Mr. Kaxco. Can you please take my father and get out too?" He asked nicely. 

"Sure thing kid" Alec grabbed my wrists with a tight grip and pulled me out of the room. 

"I swear that kid's nicer to strangers than his own father" I sighed. 

"I'm not a stranger" 

"No, last week I hired a new technician and Riju asked him to move nicely but with me he just shoved past me saying to get my big ass out the way" We walked down the grand staircase. 

We settled in the living room and waited for the kids to come down, soon after Troy aka Mr. Azizi came and joined us. 

Precious came down first, then the twins came down and complained that she came down without them

Precious came down first, then the twins came down and complained that she came down without them. Kory came down minutes after holding the teddy bear. Elias came down with Milan on his shoulders because she didn't want to come down so he threw her over his shoulders. 

"I made breakfast with Mrs. Haylight It's on the dining table" 

"Kory you needa go to the gym this morni-" I got cut off by him standing up looking offended. 

I was gonna say he needed to go check it out and have it cleaned.

"You're calling me fat?" He pulled his shirt up exposing his six pack, the twins quickly covered Precious's eyes. 

"Hmm, Elias" he shouted. 

"What?" 

"Kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. Wanna work out?" 

I stood there shocked while everyone else laughed. 

"I might take you up on that offer" Elias smirked. 

I smiled as I watched everyone laughed and have a conversation, were all getting close to becoming that big family Mrs. Azizi wanted. 

She always wanted her little girl to be welcomed in this horrible world. Little did she know Precious would have no trouble fitting in.