Chapter 1- Pain!

From Arya and Kale- We hope you enjoy our story.

Chapter 1: Pain

   Arya's point of view

Tears dampened my eyes the more as I rubbed the ointment I managed to steal from the healing house on my skin around my arm.

It burns badly as the liquid peppered against my skin, bitting my lips hard to hold back the scream bubbling inside my throat.

I would have healed myself but he forbids me from doing that, and even my wolf at the moment is as weak as I am.

"Sorry," the beautiful young girl sitting beside me muttered as she stared at me with pity and concern.

I smiled looking at her figure, the only reason I'm fighting and never wanting to give up.

I dropped the small bottle that contained the ointment aside, moving close to my sister and wrapping my hurting arms around her.

She snuggled closer to me, putting her small hands around me also and mistakenly grazing my wounds at another spot close to my spine. My eyes shut together and a painful groan escaped my lips causing her to pull back and look up to my eyes.

"Are you okay?" She questioned softly, tears beginning to cloud her eyes.

"Yes darling, yes I am very okay. Just a slight pain from my back okay, I'm alright sweetie." I lied with a smile on my face.

Our moment was cut short when the door to the basement room where we reside barged open, three warriors surfacing and stomping down the mini stairs.

"The Alpha request your presence." The one at the middle said while hissing at us with his eyes full of disdain.

"Okay," I answered as I stood up immediately, not wanting any violent scene to happen in front of my sister or getting more salt added to my injuries.

They shot me one last glare before turning back and walking away, I turned back to my sister, squatting to her position and placing a peck on her forehead. "I will be right back." I whispered softly before standing straight and exiting the room.

I made it to his room, the man that has manage to make my life nothing but a living hell. I knocked on his door awaiting his response before I proceed to entering.

"Come in." I heard his dark voice command, sending cold shivers down my spine, my system twitched with perspiration as my hand went up around the knob, twisting it open before my body pushed itself inside reluctantly.

"I am here, Alpha." I announced in a low tone with my head hung low.

"I'm bored, come over and suck this dick." He ordered like it's nothing, like he isn't about to step on my dignity again like he always does. "Do not waste my time mutt! Get here before I lose my patience."

He warned as I force my feet into movement, dragging them to meet him on the couch where he is seated with his leg spread apart and his erected manhood free and sprung upright. He already took off his trousers and boxers, apart from the shirt on him, he's completely naked starting from the below.

I got to him, going on my knees in front of him. My eyes glazing with disgust as I stared at his manhood, doing absolute nothing from how dirty I feel. 

I felt a hard grip against my hair, causing a loud yelp emitting from my mouth. "Bitch suck before I make you."

"I can't, I'm not feeling too well." I said to him, lying because I can't let him trampled on my dignity every single time he wish to.