Chapter 2: Unforgettable Lesson..

Arya's point of view

"You bastard should rot in hell!" I yelled with my voice filled with pain, removing the knife and about to stab him somewhere else when he halted my action, his hand holding the knife and stopping it hanging in the air before it could stab his heart like I wanted.

That moment was when I realized how deep in trouble I had placed myself. I should have thought this through before acting out impulsively.

"What did I ever do to you Boden? Why are you always doing this to me." I cried out to him in pure pain not realizing I had addressed him by his name without the title, the injury I caused him already healing up so quickly it was as if they never were invented.

Before I could phantom the situation he grabbed me by my shoulder pulling me inside and in a swift I was pinned against the wall at the entry side, gripping the hand where I held the knife and twisting it hard. I moaned out in a voiceless tone at the pain while the knife fell out of my hand.

His claws extended out of his fingers that held on my shoulder as he pressed it harshly against the skin piercing deep on the soft layer. I winced at the hurtful twinge, my expression scrunched up in endurance.

"How dare you?" His angry tone growled at me with his eyes beaming with anger, "How dare you stab me twice and disrespect my privacy?" Rage swarmed largely around his aura and just opposing his side I could feel the intensity.

He pulled out the claws stuck into my right shoulder, and I could only yelp with my breathing falling short.

Still longing for peace, his left hand that just left my shoulder went up and descended right on my face with the claws slashing across my cheek and drawing cuts that has blood spilling out.

I sobbed out in pain, tears flowing down my cheeks and watering the freshly invented cut on it.

"I will teach you an unforgettable lesson!" He sentenced in his firm dark voice, then he went silent and that only made me believe he was mind linking.

He threw me away roughly pulling his second hand out of my shoulder and I landed on the ground with a loud thud, blood oozing out of different places in my blood.

I instantly became disgusted by my appearances. Soon enough guards came into the room, gracing scene and grabbing me by my arms and leading me out of the room.

We went straight down the hallway, down the stairs and out of the Pack house. Outside I could see other Pack members coming out of their rooms as well, murmurs and grumbles about me rattling amidst them as they gawked with aversion the guards dragging me away.

I was taken outside the Pack house, and brought to the open field with the guards tightening their restraint on my arms.

The field was now getting crowded by other Pack members who gathered looking at me with confused faces wondering what was going on.

My eyes racked through the gathering, soon they caught sight of him; Alpha Boden as he walked out of the Pack House.

He approached the field with the most deadly look on his face. Seeing him look like this I can't help but be terrified with whatever he had planned to do with me. Fear sipped through my system as I wondered what plays right now in his wicked mind.

"Silence!" His voice hulled with audacity, racking through the gathering as they seized their murmurings immediately, "Tonight, this useless lowlife omega here crossed a line she should have never crossed. She stabbed me, and stomp on my honor." His gaze trailed slowly to where I was held, "So tonight, I will teach her a lesson she'll never forget."

I cried silently in my mind, not wanting to guess what he has in store to do to me. Would he order for me to be whipped a thousand times this time around.

"Bring her out!" He screamed and that had my thought flinching on who he was referencing.

From behind I could see some guards dragging my sister out of the Pack house panicking like I have never witness before. Wait what is he going to do with her?

She was then thrown to the ground feet away from where the Alpha was.

"Ana.....!" I yelled frightened and trying to run towards her but was immediately held back and still by the guards, "Please don't do anything to her, please I beg you don't! Do all you want with me, but don't you dare go near my sister!" My voice flayed out in a high pitched tone, tears already burning down my cheek.

"Please I beg you dearly, please leave her out of this, I am the one who disrespected you and intruded your privacy not her, so please don't hurt her and hurt me instead."

The side of his lips turned up in a maniacal glint. "I would have listen but then the lesson won't be unforgettable like I wish for. With her, you'll always remember your place and things you definitely should not do."

His statement had merely settled in my head when I watched him covered the distance between him and my sister.

He picked her up and right in front of my eyes, he let out his claws, not minding how innocent and young she is launched different digs on her face.

Blood bathed down her face as she screamed out in total agony, done with the torture he held on the head steadying her neck as he slashed the claws across the skin that had my sister's screaming plummeting, blood spewing out and rolling down her neck as she fell lifelessly to the ground.

I also fell to the ground slipping away from the warrior's hold letting the banging realization that I just lost that one thing I treasured the most after losing everything as a kid went into oblivion made by death.

I ran to her dead body on the floor, lifting her up to my arms and looking into her dead eyes.

"Talk to me Ana, talk to me, talk to me please!" I howled in deep pain, uncontrollable tears tumbling down my cheeks.

"Noooooooooooo!" I shrieked out loudly in pain, on the ground with her dead body in my arms. He killed her just because I disrespected and intruded his privacy like he said. He took away the one thing left in my entire life.

Right there at this moment, I vowed to myself, to make him pay, I silently promise to grow strong and avenge all the pains he has caused me, this particular lesson he taught me.

A lesson never to be forgotten.

To be continued.

A/N: Don't forget to drop your comments and vote for this chapter.