Chapter 57: Reasons(4)

Author's POV

       The reunion of the brothers went off smoothly. Their plans were arranged and they all talked casually from the office during Jeha's break time.

But little did Sanha know, the story of his parents death had minor complications. He knew that his mom died from depression, that's what his other mom told him from the past. But how come she was in his memory from the accident if she died from that case?

Daniel and Eun Woo went inside to see how the brothers were doing.

Eun Woo was happy about them, but Daniel was still worried. As Junha asked the two guys to join their conversation, they found Daniel looking a little worried.

"What's wrong Daniel?" Jeha asked. He stared for a while then he looked at his hands.

"It's about your mother..." He started to open up.

"What about her?" They all asked.

"Well, I just wanted to clarify things, that... she also survived the accident." He says, they gasped. But Sanha was just surprised since he already knew that but he was just doubtful about what Daniel's family had said.

"As far as I remember, mom thought that she haven't had a huge impact of the accident due to her few injuries, since the impact was on the left side of the car where mister Yoon and Sanha were both seated. The moment they were sent to the hospital, mister Yoon still has a life, miss Yoon just went unconscious for awhile while Sanha went into a coma for a month. She went conscious after a few days and we tried to ask about what happened, but she didn't say anything she just shut herself to her family's patient room, she may have gone home sometimes but just when the doctors told her to and she keeps on visiting the hospital, it's like she was already living there. Hence, miss Jang didn't talk to us anymore, no matter how hard we tried. The reporters were asking for an interview but she just drove them away. We still paid for a visit even if she was giving us a cold-shoulder, but she just left all of the foods untouched. One time, when we paid a visit, mom went to the comfort room and I went outside for a while but as soon as I came out miss Jang cried and said that there wasn't anymore hope for them to live, she just felt hopeless and depressed. Then the day came out as mister Yoon was pronounced dead. She couldn't accept it and she grew thin. The nurses tried to persuade her to eat but she wouldn't dare listen and just soon enough she suffered from heart disease and ended up leaving Sanha alone, living." He ended the story.

They were all speechless.

"So, my memory was right than what your mother told me. She thought that mom wasn't part of the accident but she was correct on the part that she died in depression." Sanha says. "Now, it's all clear to me." He added and he felt like tearing up again.

Their reunion was simply ups and downs. They would laugh but would end up being on a serious topic again, but what matters is that the truth, that was already cleared up.

"Mom became lonely." Jeha says and his eyes start to become teary.

"The two of them were inseparable, no wonder." Junha uttered.

"I really want to migrate to Korea and visit their graves hyung. With us, reunited." Jeha says to Junha.

Sanha just cried silently "I-If I had woke up sooner, she might have been alive today." He cried. Eun Woo hugged him and patted his head softly.

"Sanha, don't put yourself at fault." Eun Woo persisted.

"Yes Sanha, refrain from it okay? we are already happy that you are alive and I am sure that our parents were also happy that you survived." Junha uttered.

------------------------

Time flew by fast, the five of them bonded to get along with each other and to ease the tensions before the three set off again and flew back to Korea.

Jeha wrapped his arms around Sanha's shoulders while the others went inside the hotel where Sanha and rest rested.

"So, how was this short trip in Japan?" He asked smiling at him. Sanha answered "Fun and I felt at home." as he chuckled.

"That's great." He says. "But hyung..." Sanha uttered.

"Yes?"

"Is it really possible that you will migrate to Korea?" Sanha questioned while his brother gave a smile.

"Yes Sanha, but it isn't final yet." He answered. "It's hard to leave your friends behind isn't it?" He questioned.

"To be honest, yeah. But I really want to be with you guys." Sanha responded.

"We feel the same as you are."

-------------------

At exactly 12 am, Sanha and his hyungs got home in Korea. He remembered how he felt during the flight, it felt like leaving his home behind but at the same time it feels like he is going home in Korea too. He eventually missed his own brothers, and the scent of the atmosphere of Japan.

When he stepped inside the house, Moonbin welcomed them.

"Hey, you guys are back!" He smiled widely as he hugged each one of them.

"Hey hyung, I bought you Nesquik." Sanha says as Moonbin grew delighted.

"For real?!" He gasped as Sanha gave him the plastic bag. He took it and it felt really heavy since they bought more than a dozen.

"Shoot guys, you really love me." Moonbin teased and the rest of the Astro members came out and gathered around them.

"Of course we do." Daniel says. "Well, it was really cheap in Japan, and Sanha remembered you." Eun Woo says.

Moonbin smiled from ear to ear and began to drink one.

"Ya, we'll get one." Jinjin informed as he took one Nesquik.

"Sure." Moonbin smiled and they all caught up with each other for an hour.

-------------------

Quick note:

Hi! it's me the author. I just want to let you guys know that it is still hard for me to write this story knowing that, Moonbin is all gone. :( Although, this isn't a fanfic story of him, I'm still sad about it, since he is part of Astro, always and forever. I'll miss him so much 🥹 and this story will still make me feel like he is still alive. If ever I've made another story about Astro, I'll make sure that he is always included.

Anyway, to all Moonbin stans and felt like he is a bias wrecker like me, and Arohas. May we live happily like what Moonbin wanted for us Arohas. Let us smile for him and never forget about him.