Chapter 15

Izuku POV:

Well here i am, just sitting in class listening to this guy talk about something i already know. I know how to do math for god's sake. Anyway, i have noticed that gwen has been taking glances at me whenever she gets the chance, and when i look at her she just looks the other way. Enough about gwen, i just want to know who is this girl sitting in front of me, like, she's seriously not paying attention and she's just... building something? Oh no she looked at me.

???: Hiya!!

Say something you idiot.

Izuku: Uhhh, hi?

???: I saw you staring at me, would you like to see my baby?

Her what?!

Izuku: U-uhhh y-your baby?

???: Yeah, this thing.

She puts a... i don't know what this thing's supposed to be but she just put it on my seat, it looks some kind of watch.

Izuku: What is this?

???: This thing? This is my latest baby it doesn't have a name yet but it's purpose is to turn you into different kinds of things when you twist it and hit it. Try it!!

Izuku: Uhhh no thank you.

???: Aww too bad. Im Mei Hatsume!!

She extended her hand for me to shake but something felt off so i just shook one of her fingers.

Izuku: Izuku Parker, nice to meet you Hatsume.

Mei: Aww, did you know i had this little shock thingy in my hand? Well, that sucks.

She was going to shock me with that thing?!

Izuku: Do you normally go around trying to shock people that you meet.

Mei: No. I just wanted to try this little baby out.

Izuku: Can you please not use that word? It's weird.

Ectoplasm: Ahem can you two please pay attention?

Oh, the teacher's mad.

Izuku: Sorry sir.

There, i apologized but hatsume... she just gave him a thumps up and put all her attention to that watch of hers. Why is Gwen glaring?

Timeskip:

No one's POV:

The students were now in the workshop listening to power loader.

Power loader: Any questions? Yes ms. Stacy?

Gwen: Sir i wanted to ask. Can we make our own things?

Power Loader: Yes, you can. I thought that was obvious, but remember that you can't make anything dangerous*looking at mei*

Izuku: Did he just look at you?

Mei: Yes, yes he did... but i don't know why.

Gwen: Great, i think i can make something similar to whatever spider-man uses for his webs. And my suit, i can't forget about the suit.

Izuku: I wonder if pete would like some upgrades on his things.

Gwen: Hey zuku, want to work together?

Izuku: Uhhh yeah sure why not

Izuku and gwen sit down and start talking about what they want to do. Izuku at one point sees some kind of gauntlets that look like grenades, he approaches it and looks at the paper next to it.