OH MY GOD

OMFG WHAT THE FUCK OKAY SO THE STURNIOLO TRIPLETS (my favorite people EVER) HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT THEY'RE GOING ON TOUR AND THEY'RE COMING TO MY FUCKING CITY NEXT MONTH I AM NOT OKAY. like yeah if they were coming to my state but another city cool, that's pretty huge but no, they chose MY city where i fucking LIVE. this means i have an even BETTER chance of meeting them even if i can't make the tour holy SHIT.

hopefully the tickets aren't gonna be too pricey cause ya girl is broke but it's possible i could meet them literally ANYWHERE, we got so many malls and restaurants here that they could possibly visit. lmao what if i'm just walking around downtown or something and i see them??? THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER DUDE AND LESS AWKWARD (i've always wanted to meet my faves somewhere random like a starbucks or mall or something lol cause i'd be more awkward and shy at meet and greets idk how that works but okay violet). also maybe meeting them outside tour could give me the opportunity to be their friend??? i mean it could work!

HOPING I DON'T MAKE A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF IN FRONT OF CHRIS THOUGH LMAO I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND I'M ALWAYS AWKWARD IN FRONT OF GUYS I LIKE SO IMAGINE ME IN FRONT OF CHRIS?????? looool let's hope i don't mess this up.