triplets tour pt 2

so uhhh i just looked at the ticket prices for the tour and they're not like horrible but i am most likely not gonna buy one. it sounds really fun, like there's signings and performances and you also get your photo taken with them but you'd hardly get to talk to them and if you do wanna have a full convo with them, there's an option for a little backstage meet and greet that costs extra. and the site deadass said that the max time for the meet and greet was like 10 minutes lmao. not bad but ya know time FLIES when you're with the right people!!!

BUT. there may be a chance i will see them somwhere else idk! like a mall or restaurant, i'm exactly not sure where but i will be manifesting. but this tour seemed really rushed, no offense it's really good for it being their first ever tour, but like the days they're supposed to be coming to each city are very close together. i saw a couple dates that were only two days apart but that was IT. it's like they'd barely have enough time to really visit each city idk but let's hope i see them! and even if i don't get to it's cool i guess maybe i might see them on the next tour or just another day they just randomly decide to visit my city lol slay ig!!!!!