Locust Files #2

File #110-2007
Subject: Drone

Drones make the bulk of the Locust Army as foot soldiers.  They are humanoid and are 6'7" ft on average with pale white scaly skin.  The skin itself is very hard and acts like natural armor.  This explains why the armor they do wear is leather and only wears a small amount.  They seem to be able to speak human languages but the only one we have heard so far is Tyran.

Their eyes seem to be the only weakness they have aside from their apparent stupidity in anything outside of battle.  Multiple Gear squads have reported many Drones tend to wear goggles, particularly snipers when they find them.  This could suggest they have a low tolerance for light, which makes sense since they come from a place with very low natural light.

Weapons used by the Drone are the Hammerburst Assualt Rifle, Hamerburt II, Gnasher shotgun, Mk1 and 2 Lancers,  along with many other weapons all depending and what their role is.

Speaking of roles, Drones seem to have the most variety in terms of what they can do.  Such as being shock troops or elite guards.

Grenadier, Hunter, Beast Rider, Cyclops, Sniper, Flame Drone, and Theron Guard.  All are specialties and roles a Drone can hold with some seeming to have different ranks inside of their order.

There are some that are like Drones but much larger but I will save them for a later file.

Dr. Lily Smith
Head Researcher of the Jacinto Laboratory