chapter 43.

Previous chapter.

He replied savagely as she felt anger inside her..as everyone tries to control there laugh.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bora harmed yn?..( part - 2).

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

After tieing rakhi to sid, Aryan, kartik, and rishi.,yn looked at jungkook at gestures him to sit on couch as he looked at her confused and asked.

Jungkook - what?..

He asked, as she softly tapped the couch infront of her and said.

Yn - sit here.

Jungkook got confuse but still did what she said,.when he sat on couch, yn took the rakhi and told him to give his waist.

Yn - oppa forward your waist.

Jungkook - huh?..why?..

Yn - to tie rakhi?..

Jungkook frown.

Jungkook - but isn't that brother sister festival?..

Yn - why?..are you not my brother?..didn't you said that day that I am like your sister?..

His lips slightly apart as he was shocked by your talks and actions, his eyes softened hearing this from you, as he slowly forward his waist while you smiled and tie rakhi to him as everyone smile at your kindness.

His eyes tear up when you were tieing rakhi but he control.,after his sister death first time someone called him brother and told him she is his sister..he kept looking at her when she ties rakhi to him.

Lisa put her palm on his shoulder while he looked at her, she smiled at him knowing what her husband is feeling rn.

Lisa -umm..I'll be back.

She left and yn was done with tieing rakhi to him then Aalia also did tie to him,.but jimin said.

Jimin - you will only tie to him?..not us?..

Yn looked at them and blinked few times then smiled and tied to them to as they all were so happy.,this was suga's turn to tie rakhi..as she was tieing he said.

Suga - I don't have any gift right now.,I didn't knew that u will tie to us too so..

He stopped when u said.

Yn - I don't want any gift oppa.,it isn't important it's just bhai do it or it doesn't matter.

Suga felt overwhelmed but just nodded after all he was pro in hiding his emotions right.

J-hope - well..now I can also say I have a sister.

He said being proud as yn smiled.