chapter 77.

Previous chapter.

Her breath hitched she looked at sid and again at V.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

The end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

Her breath hitched she looked at sid and again at V.,taehyung slowly was about to get on his knees but yn stopped him holding his arms as he opened his eyes feeling her touch and their eyes met.

He hold her hand on his arm and was about to remove them but she shook her head, she knew how disrepectful it was for him, as he spoke.

Taehyung. - I am not getting on my knees infront of sid malhotra, I am getting on my knees infront of my goddess, my queen, and my life, and as i said, if it comes on my life, my life is ur's, u once told when life cames infront even god has to get on his knees, then i am just a human being, who is getting on his knees to get his life, his queen, from her beloved brother, who have the rights.

She bites her lower lips as he removed her hands and smiled at her little before getting on his one knee.,everyone's eyes widened as yn closed her eyes but his eyes didn't left her face.

His parents and yn's parents, bts, bp, her brothers, aalia, everyone presented there were shock, they didnt expected this from him but Before he could get on his both knees sid immediately stopped him and made him stand.

Sid - don't*sigh*i am sorry, i just wanted to see how far u can go for my sister as a brother, i will always want best for her, but taehyung u shouldn't have agreed to me, u r kin--

Taehyung - ik hyung im king, i know ur questions too, i may got on my knees infront of u for her, but only for her, and i promise to protect her, but hyung plz.

He pleaded glancing at yn and sid knew what he was trying to say as he looked at yn who was looking down, she didn't knew how to react in this situation.

Sid - what do u want me to say princess.

Yn looked up as her lips parted and she gulped.

Yn - u-ur wish.,i am tired i'll go in my room.

She spoke before turning her heels and walking to her room as they saw her figure leaving.,taehyung was confuse not only him but others too.

Aalia - i'll see her.

She said aryan nodded as she went behind her.

T/d - taehyung.

He looked at his father biting his lips.

T/d - i didnt expected this from u.

Y/d - nor i did.

Taehyung - i-i--

Y/m - but...i believe u will keep my daughter happy and safe son, don't let my trust break, go to your soon-to-be-wife son, u have to answer a lot to her, go.