chapter 76.

Previous chapter.

Y/m - sweetie come here.,aishu she is my daughter Yn.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A shock for Yn.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

Y/m introduced Yn to her friend Aishu.

Yn - hello aunty and uncle.

She said and touched their feets while taehyung's anger was at the peak of lashing out, and his anger was ready to burn those 3 figure.

Aishu - hello baby, come na sit why r u standing?..

She made Yn sit beside her and spoke again.

Aishu - I heard about ur accident, and very sorry daughter I couldn't come hospital to see u because I was out of country at that time.

Yn - it's okay aunty.,I'm fine now.

Yn said and softly smiled at her which she returned gladly.

Aishu - have to say y/m, u got a angel as a daughter, her voice is so soothing and her beauty is God gifted and being in mafia family and still this kind, it's very rare in this field.

Y/d - ofc after all she is my daughter.

He said proudly as they chuckled.

Aishu - ah sorry I forget to introduce my son, he is Abhi, my son.

Y/m - hello beta.

Abhi - namaste aunty.

Yn slowly looked at taehyung, her breath hitched slightly seeing his heavy breathing, her eyes traveled on his actions, fisted hands, white knuckles, forehead covered in sweat, jaw clenched, chest tighten up, his eyes piercing her soul as their eyes met.

Shiver run down yn's spine as he grit his teeth and mouthed her.

Taehyung - if u don't want me to kill them, send them away rn.

Her lips parted and she slightly gasped before gulping down and looking at them, how will she?

Aishu - abhi she is Yn.

Abhi - I know her mom.

They got confuse while taehyung was about to get up and throw his hands on abhi, jimin and JK hold his hands as he glared at both of them.

Jimin - calm down taehyung, we will talk it out with Yn later.

JK - yes hyung, don't do something stupid.

He tried to take his hands back but they didn't left as he grit his teeth and hold on himself.,his eyes darkened min by min.

Yn - h-how?