Adopted? By One Direction? (fanfic)

Hey guys!! This is my first story *yay!* so help me out here! Vote comment like! Ps. None of this is true my family actually loves me.

----------------------------

Chapter 1

*Haley's pov*

"Mom!! Don't leave me!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My mom was sinking quicker into the dark pit. I tried to reach for her but something held me back. "MOM!!!!!"

I woke up drenched in sweat. Briann, the head of the orphanage , ran in when I screamed. "Haley, sweetie, your here in the orphanage, calm down your dad isn't here." She said calmly . "It wasn't about dad" I cried into my hands.

"It w-was 'bout mom!" I cried.

At that moment the telephone down stairs rang. "I'll be right back ok sweetie?" "Ok"

*Briann's pov*

"I'll be right back ok sweetie?" I reassured her "ok" she replied still crying

I walked briskly to the phone, when I got there I picked up the receiver.

"Hello, Sunny Side Orphanage. Briann speaking how may I help you?"

--------------------------

*Paul's pov*

"You wanted to see me Simon?" I inquired

"Yeah. This is very serious Paul and don't take no for an answer from the boys ok?" He asked

"Ok?" I said but it came out more of a question

"I want the boys to adopt a child." He said seriously

I burst out laughing " You want... Louis... Harry,Niall, Zayn and Liam ...... To adopt a child." I said taking pauses to breathe.

""Yes." He said cooly with a serious face. I immediately stop laughing with one look at his face. He was serious as hell

"You want the boys, who can't take care of themselves, to adopt a child ?!?" "Yup. That's all for now Paul you can leave . Oh call this orphanage they have many children there, recommendation from a friend."

With that I left. What was wrong with Simon today. I know he said it was for publicity, but come on. He was talking about the boys our boys. One Direction boys!! I sighed. I got in the van and drove to Louis' flat. How to break it to them? "Hey guys! Yeah. Simon wants you adopt a child. Oh and you have to do it tomorrow. Anybody else hungry? How bout you Niall?" No. Guess I gotta wing it when I get there.

Wait? I'm already here? Wow!

"Hey boys!!" I announced as I walked through the unlocked door " you need to learn to lock the door. You know fans know where you live right?"

"Louis!!" They yelled in unison. I rolled my eyes, I've been doing that a lot when I got this job.

"Meeting!!!! Right now in the lounge!!!!" I yelled

In a few minutes everyone was here. I took a deep breath.

"Simonwantsyoualltoadoptachildbytomorrow. Anybody hungry?" I said in one breath.

"Me!!" Yelled Niall.

"Not now Niall!" Yelled Liam being the daddy of them all " now Paul say that again. Slower this time."

"Simon. Wants. You. To . Adopt. A. Child. By. Tomorrow." I said slowly.

They all started laughing madly . I mean stomach holding, rolling on the floor laughing.

"You can't be.....serious" Louis said while laughing

"Dead serious." I said cooly.

They all sat there with shocked expressions. "Yeah I know" I said chuckling

"Does Simon realize that we can't even take care of or selves without you?!?" Niall shouted

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'.

"Let's do it lads." Said Zayn seriously with a smile.

"Ok?" They said but it came out as a question.

I pulled out my phone. "What gender and age?"

They thought for a moment.

Liam spoke up "Girl 10-12" the boys just nodded in agreement.

"Ok." I dialed the number.i waited six dial tones before someone picked up

"Hello, Sunny Side Orphanage. Briann speaking how may I help you?" Briann, I'm guessing, asked

"Hi. I'm Paul, I was wondering if your free tomorrow. We would like to adopt a child. Girl around ages 10 through 12 to be exact."

"Really?!?" She sounded shocked "I mean....of course. Yes, say round noon."

"Yes that is fine. Thank you." I said before I hung up

---------------------------------

*Haley's pov*

Briann came back sooner that I thought

"Hey sweetie. We're having some people coming over tomorrow to take a look at you kids. So I want you all fit and ready ok? She said

"do I really have to come?" I whined

"Yes. You skipped the last one. So it is necessary for you to attend." She said sternly.

"Fine" I huffed.

"Good. Now get some rest it's 9'o clock at night." She said then kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Briann" I said yawning.

I realized that I had spent half of my day sleeping and crying. I must of looked like a wreck.

My long curly auburn hair must be a bird's nest with color dyed ends, red puffy green-blue eyes, blotchy face and *sniff*. Eeeewww smelly pits. I grabbed my toiletries and headed to the bathroom. With luck like mine I ran into the orphanage b.. Excuse my language, girl dog.

" What do you want Tiffany." I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh nothing. Just came from shower." She replied smugly "Oh. Has wittle Waley been cwing" sue said in what I believe was suppose to be her baby voice.

"No I usually look like this." I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. "Just move so I can take my shower"

"Who gonna make me?" She asked with an evil smile on her face.

I sighed "Tiffany," I said sweetly " can you please excuse me so I can take my shower?"

She smiled sweetly "of course," she then frowned "but if you get in my way tomorrow you will regret it!"

I stepped inside and slammed the door then locked it.

When I was refreshed I went back into my room. I couldn't sleep so I pulled out my guitar from beneath my bed. I strummed a few notes. I wish I knew how to play. I know stupid right but it was the last thing before... My mom died. That was when my dad started to abuse me. I grabbed my book that was filled with songs I wrote. I yawned. Time for bed I thought. I might sleep late enough to miss the guest. YAY!!!!!!

-------------------------------

How was that? Comment and vote!