Chapter tres (if you don't. Know Spanish it mean three :p

Here we goooooooooo!!!!!!! Through the magic closet and to NARNIA!!! It's. sucks to be you if you fell for that!!! *snickers* in your face Lucy!!!!!! (Joking love you #TEAMLUCYFORLIFE!!!!)

--------------------------

*Harry's pov*

Maybe Paul was just joking with us? Maybe it was all a prank? Maybe? I hope so. I mean come on!! We are One Direction! The most irresponsible group of boys!! And they want us to adopt a child?

We were in side the orphanage and now I knew they weren't joking. As soon as we stepped in we were greeted by a lady about in her mid thirties.

"Hi I'm Briann. Which one of you is Paul?" Briann asked us

Liam being the most responsible of us answered "Paul couldn't make it but he sent us instead." Just then a girl about in her tween years stepped into view.

As soon as she laid eyes on us she let out a blood curling scream

"OMG!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!!! YOUR ONE FREAKING DIRECTION!!!!! NO F-ING WAY!!!"

"Tiffany!" Briann yelled "watch your language young lady!" I snickered she sure told her who was in charge.

"Now, go tell the others to get down here." She said while rubbing her temples.

"ok!" she said nodding vigorously "by the way i love your music and your all so sexy!! Toodles!! but I'll be back! Don't miss me too much Harry!" with that she winked at me and skipped off. i guess i had a face on because the boys immediately started to laugh

"Don't miss me too much Harry!" Louis said in his best girl voice which was terrible.

"What ever." i mostly mumbled to myself

*Haley's POV*

"Everyone get down stair! Like right now!!" Tiffany's bit- eermm voice rang through my ears as i stepped out the bathroom. And with my luck she was standing outside the door

"Hey Haley! just came to say if you get in way of getting adopted again it will not be pretty! ok? ok! Toodles!" she said smiling throught the entire speech. Did she really just blame me for not getting her adopted the last time?!? Hell no!!! She is the slag that slapped me infront of the vivsitors just because i coughed while she was talking (kissing the couple's asses) to them them! Shit went down that day lets just say that that night i had a blackeye and a bruised cheek.

As I went down stairs I went straight to my regular spot in the back farthest from everyone.

"Morning guys!" Briann said cheerfully sadly she got a few mumble from the boys and squeaks from the girls. I just c

Kept my mouth shut.

"So we have sone umm people here to see who they wan to adopt! We something bla bla..." After that I blanked out. I looked at the five guys in front of us. They were all good looking but I hope they don't adopt me I've had a bad with past of males.

*FLASHBACK*

"Haley!!!! Get your ass down here now!!!!" My abusive dad yelled at me

"I'm in the shower!" I yelled back. Suddenly the door flung open "Even better." He yanked me out of the bath. I looked into his eyes and there was something a 10 year girl should never see excitement, lust and just plain danger. His hands roamed down my body. I tried to scream but nothing came out and if I did I knew I would be punished. After he was done doing things to me after he got drunk and started to run a blade against my skin. I went to bed crying myself to sleep

*END OF FLASHBACK*

*Liam's POV*

As Briann was introducing us someone from the back of the crowd started to scream and cry. Briann just sighed and walked up to the crying girl. We watched as they descended up the stairs. As they walked I noticed that the girl had the ends of her hair tye dyed. It made her look interesting.

"Who is she?" I asked no one in particular.

The girl, Tiffany I think,we met before spoke up "She's just the biggest freak here. Ignore her. Now if your looking for someone to adopt I'm the girl I no all of your songs by heart!" Then she started singing LWWY really really of key. It was torture in our ears.

We decided to escape by going upstairs to see the little girl.

*Hailey's POV*

I hadn't realized I was screaming until I felt Briann's hand hug me and guide me upstairs. I hated when this happened, especially when it was during a adoption line up. I heard a sound like a cat dying. *le sigh* Tiffany was singing again. I just closed my eyes and continued crying. Suddenly the door was flung open. In walked the five guys.

"We've decided who we want." Said the blond haired one.

---------------------------

Oooooh a cliffy! People always did this to me know its my turn aren't I evil *evil cackle*

~Mustachio (my code name awesome right?)