Wired | S.S.

"Hi, I'm Noah Schnapp."

"Hi, I'm Sadie Sink."

"I'm y/n l/n."

"And I'm Gaten Matarazzo."

"And this is the Wired Autocomplete interview." Sadie said with a smile.

A cameraman handed Noah a board.

Noah took one of the papers off his board. "What TikTok dance did Noah Schnapp create?"

"Create? You created a dance?" Gaten asked in shock.

"Well, I actually made one last night. We were just running behind everyone at the party and just going like..." Noah did his little dance.

"Yeah, you encouraged me to do so as well. And I did. That was fun." Gaten remembered.

"I was in bed." Sadie said with a laugh.

"Yeah, me too." you said.

Gaten and Noah laughed.

"I was like 'oh my God, it's 10:30 guys'."

"Sadie and y/n were going hard." Noah said, making Sadie and you laugh.

"Only hot girls go to bed at 10:30." you quietly said which made Sadie laugh.

Noah took off another piece of paper. "What does Noah Schnapp do in his free time? I love like food. I love eating. When I'm like not doing anything, I will be having food."

"Going to college." Gaten added.

"Yeah." Noah nodded. "What is Noah Schnapp's favorite season of Stranger Things? I don't know. What do you guys think?"

"I love your work in two, it's so great." Gaten said.

"Yeah, I think two." Sadie agreed.

"Yeah. Two is great." you nodded.

"I love like the halloween stuff." Sadie added.

"Yeah. That's always really, really fun." Gaten said.

Sadie gestured to Noah. "And obviously Will's storyline."

"That was like Sadie's debut." Noah said, looking at the three of them.

"It was indeed Sadie's debut." Gaten smiled.

"Awww baby Sadie." you cooed.

"Oh yes." Sadie laughed and looked at you. "Baby Sadie. There she is."

Noah looked at the camera. "y/n likes season 2 because she got to kiss Sadie."

Your covered your face in embarrassment while Sadie laughed and put her hand on your forearm. You removed your hands and looked at him.

"I can kiss Sadie whenever I want." You told him before giving Sadie a peck on the lips.

Noah rolled his eyes before taking off the next piece of paper. "What music video was Noah Schnapp in? I was in a Panic at the Disco."

Sadie gasped. "Oh my God, that's right. I remember that."

"That was so sick. I remember that." Gaten said.

"That's amazing. 10 year old Noah?" you asked.

Noah nodded. "Yeah."

"That's awesome." you smiled.

"I was like shitting myself. I was so scared." Noah said making Gaten laugh.

Noah threw his board up in the air and a cameraman gave a board to Sadie.