The Story Of Our Life | S.S.

based this off an episode of Austin & Ally

You and Sadie were sitting on the couch in your apartment, watching a movie. Sadie had her arm around your shoulders as you leaned into her.

It was peaceful until your two best friends, Nick and Charlotte, walked into the apartment. They each had big smiles on their faces as they walked over to you and Sadie. You furrowed your eyebrows at them as Sadie paused the tv.

"We just thought of the best idea ever." Nick smirked.

"What is it?" You asked with a smile.

"We're gonna make a movie about your lives." Charlotte said. "We took it up with your managers and they think it will be great publicity for your careers."

"Cool! I've always wanted a movie about my life!" Sadie exclaimed.

You laughed at Sadie's excitement and looked back at Charlotte and Nick. "Who's directing it?"

"Me." Nick said.

"We're gonna recreate the biggest moments in your career. Like when you first met, your first kiss." Charlotte listed. "But not your on set kiss, we're doing your kiss at the karaoke party where you sang a love song together."

Sadie gasped. "Can Scarlett Johansson play me?"

"No. You're playing yourselves." Nick told you.

"When do we start?" You asked him.

"Tomorrow." Nick said. "We rented a set to film where you two first met on the set of Stranger Things."

"I can't wait." Sadie looked at you with a smile.

...

It was the next day and you, Sadie, Nick, Charlotte, and a couple other people were on the movie set to film where you first met.

The first time you and Sadie met was at a chemistry read when she was auditioning for Max. They wanted to see and if you and Sadie had the potential to be love interests.

You and Sadie were standing next to each other with false scripts in your hands that were gonna be used as props. The scene you and Sadie did during the chemistry read was the scene on the roof of the bus where Max has to open up about her home life.

"Alright, you guys ready?" Nick asked.

"Yup." You told him as Sadie gave him a thumbs up.

"And... action!"

You and Sadie both opened up the fake scripts and pretended to read off of them.

"It's kinda awesome." Sadie smiled.

"Huh?" You looked at her.

"The fog, I mean. Looks like the ocean." Sadie said.

"You miss it?" You asked.

"What?"

"The ocean. The waves? California?" You listed before slightly laughing. "Hawkins seems pretty lame, I bet."

"No, no, no, it's not that." Sadie shook her head. "It's just... My dad's still there. So..."

"Why?"

"It's this legal term called 'divorce'." Sadie slightly smiled. "See, when two married people don't love each other anymore-"

"Yeah." You nodded.

"My mom and my stepdad, they wanted a fresh start away from him. As if... as if he was the problem, which is total bull." Sadie rolled her eyes. "And things... are just worse now. My stepbrother's always been a dick, but now he's just angry... all the time and... Well, he can't take it out on my mom, so..."