Craving | S.S.

Sadie woke up one morning very horny. She looked over to see that you were still asleep which caused her to frown. She could just... touch herself. But the two of you had strict rules about that.

"Y/n." Sadie whispered as she moved some of the hair out of your face. "Baby. Wake up, please."

You didn't even stir. Sadie sighed and looked around the room before coming up with an idea. She scooted closer to you and planted a light kiss on your forehead, then on each of your cheeks, then on your nose, and finally a longer kiss on your lips.

You eventually did wake up but you wanted to mess with her and pretend that you were still asleep but once she kissed your lips you couldn't help but smile.

"I know you're awake, you idiot." Sadie smiled.

You giggled before opening your eyes and sitting up. Sadie immediately straddled your waist, resting her arms on your shoulder and kissing you passionately.

"Good morning to you too." You smiled as you put your arms around her waist.

"I woke up craving you." She seductively said.

"Oh, yeah?" You're smile turned into a smirk.

"Mhm." Sadie bit her lip as she slowly start to grind her hips against you.

"Well maybe we should fix that." You quickly flipped your positions so that you were hovering over Sadie.

"Maybe we should." Sadie said as she put her arms around your neck.

You slowly took off Sadies shorts and underwear. Sadie whined at how slowly you were going.

"Patience darling."

You leaned down and kissed her. It wasn't a rough kiss, it was slow and loving. You reached down and pushed a finger into Sadies tight hole causing her to gasp which gave you an opportunity to slip your tongue into her mouth.

Your tongue danced with Sadies as you thrusted your finger in and out of her. You pulled away from the kiss so that you could watch her. Sadie let out a long moan as you added another finger.

"Faster." Sadie begged.

You sped up your paste and Sadie started to claw at your back from the pleasure.

"Shit, y/n." She whispered.

You knew she was trying to back her moans since some of your neighbors were still sleeping. However, you didn't care.

"Don't hold back. I want to hear you scream my name. I want the entire building to know that im fucking you."

Sadie moaned in response and you sped up your paste again.

"Can you handle another finger?" You asked.

"Yes." She moaned out.

You added another finger causing Sadie to let out another long moan. You curled your fingers, hitting her g-spot, causing her to moan loudly.

"Y/n!" She screamed.

"Good girl. Let the entire building hear you." You seductively said.

"Im gonna- oh! Im gonna cum." She moaned.

Before she could orgasm, you pulled your fingers out of her. She sat up, frustrated and angry.

"What the fuck!" She yelled.

It always turned you on when she got sexually frustrated.

"Calm down." You told her as you started to take off your own pants and underwear. "I wanna cum together."

Sadie leaned back on the headboard as you crawled on top of her and straddled her waist so that both of your clits were pressed together. Sadie moaned at the contact and you started to grind your hips back and forth.

"Mm." You moaned.

"Oh." Sadie moaned as she felt her orgasm built back up.

You sped up your paste, trying to reach your own orgasm so that you two could cum together. Sadie put her hands on your waist to guide you and you let out a moan at the new sense of pleasure.

"Oh, yeah!" You moaned as you put your hands on her toned abs.

"You look so good rubbing your pussy against mine." Sadie said as she knew it would help you reach your orgasm.

You sped up your movements again as you felt a familiar knot form in your stomach.

"Sadie, im close." You whimpered.

Sadie put her thumb on your clit and started rubbing in fast circles. "You ready to cum?"

"Mhm." You moaned.

"Alright. Go ahead." Sadie said.

You felt a wave of pleasure take over you. You threw your head back as your mouth opened, but no sound came out. Sadie, on the other hand, was a moaning mess.

"Oh, y/n!" Sadie screamed.

You slowed down your movements as you both came down from your high. You let out a breath as you got off Sadie and sat down next to her.

"That was the best morning sex we've ever had." Sadie panted.

"Agreed." You whispered.