Proposal😘. 💕🤍

Literally I've seen everyone under the sun write about this, so here I am<3

Ringing. Constant ringing in his ears. Luke just groaned and reached over Zander to turn off that stupid fucking alarm. He just sighed and wrapped his arm back around Zander, and buried his face in the top of his head. It was 5:30 in the morning, he considered both himself and Zander lucky that Zander was a heavy sleeper. Zander, didnt have to get bothered by this demon in the form of a small cuboid electrical box which happens to show the time, and Luke, could get up early to make certain plans. Have we all guessed what 'certain plans' refer to? Good, good.

He just sighed and sat up, seeing how as soon as he did, Zander rolled over and gripped onto the blanket, as he usually did when sleeping alone. Luke just smiled fondly and gave him a small kiss on the head before sitting up and going to go change.

He was stood in the shower and just thinking of this whole thing, the warm water cascading down his back. He'd only decided last night that he was going to propose to Zander. God there was so much to plan for- So much to prepare- he just sighed and looked up. Places, dates, rings, help(he'd already had that planned),surprises, little hints. So fucking much! He had a small idea of how he wanted this to go. He was sure now would be the perfect time- I mean, they're 23 and 22, both having stable jobs. Zander being an Author, and Luke being a veterinarian. They lived in a cosy apartment together, and could probably move into a house if they wanted too, but Luke was positive they were both content with where they were living- They had a car, and Zander was even pestering him about adopting a child.. it's not a child, it's a dog, Zander just refers to it as a child.

After Luke got out of the shower, he changed into his hoodie and some jeans and grabbed his phone and headed to the kitchen.

Server: Luke created a group: Luke's helper squad🥺(If u don't help I'm unfriending x)
Server: Luke added; Hailey, Jake, Sean, Millie

Luke
Idc if it's 6AM wake your lazy asses up.

Server: Luke has started a call ☎️

Once he heard everyone's annoyed and tired voices answer the call, he hung up.

Luke
Okay, good morning 😁

Hailey
Wtf is this, it better be smth like your terminally ill and need to tell your mother somehow.

Luke
..U got the right idea..?

Millie
UR TERMINALLY ILL!?

Luke
NO

Sean
WHY TF ARE WE HERE😭

Jake
'Helper squad' 💀

Luke
I NEED HELP

Hailey
WE FUCKING GATHERED THAT LUKE

Luke
How does one take ring measurements, this ain't all I need help for, so y'all ain't in the clear.

Hailey
Oo you buying a ring?

Luke
No I just want to find out Zanders ring size for no goddamn reason

Hailey
Your getting Zander a ring😭🫶

Luke
How are y'all so fucking stupid, GET MY HINTS

Sean
HINTS FOR WHAT😭

Luke
Helper squad, I said y'all aren't done yet, I'm getting Zander a ring, Zander is not in GC.

Jake
oh
OH
WAIT SRS!?

Sean
I don't get it

Millie
^