Photographs💕

Requestedddd!!

Luke and Shannon sat on the couch as she flipped through an old photo album, Luke was scrolling through his phone when all of a sudden shannon spoke to him.

"Ah-! Luke! Come see, this is where all the photos of Zander started!"

"Oh- Really?" He smiled and set his phone down as he scooted over and leaned over her shoulder.

"AWEE! He looks so sweet! I remember that, he used to be really shy as a kid!"

"Mhm! Ah that was my baby... where did he go..? OH! Look at this one!"

She pointed to a photo of Zander as a toddler sleeping in his crib while loosely hugging a small white teddy bear (😏)

"Awe! He looks so sweet!"

"Hey Luke, wanna know something?"

"Hm?"

"That was George before the massacre."

"What-!? Actually!? That cute thing!?"

"Mhm-..this was only days before disaster.." she rolled her eyes as she continued looking.

"Oh!! Look its his first day of therapy!"

"Shannon- he looked about four there-"

"...Listen i Wasn't gonna have some little depressed toddler running about my house. Though now I have a depressed teen, I couldn't tell you what's worse. But hey! Atleast you know I tried!"

"..He still looks four.."

"Okay, sure some four year olds might be playing with toys at that age, but he was playing with his life, they all grow at different rate!"

"😰.. I see..-"

"Oh! This Is when he tried to bake me a cake! He was six, the cake was disgusting, but he was cute."

"That cake looks better than anything else he's cooked to be fair."

"He had no future as a chef."

"I know."

"Oh!! Here we hav-"

"Mummmmmmmm! Have you seen my- Oh- What are you two looking at?" Zander walked over behind the couch and looked over Shannon's shoulder before immediately turning a deep shade of red and snatching the book off her.

"MUM-! WHY ARE YOU EVEN SHOWING THIS-!?"

"Whattt!? You were my baby!"

"You were a very cute baby."

"YOU SHUT UP LUKE, AND AM I NOT YOUR BABY ANYMORE!? MUM YOU CANT SHOW RHIS TO PEOPLE"

"WHY!?"

"BECAUSE I SAID SO. NOW GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM."

":( Okay😞" Shannon stood up and walked upstairs to clean her room 🙁