v.

*:・゚✧* 𝟬𝟱. 𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁𝘀

     "𝐎𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓!" amara worriedly exclaimed lowly, hearing the ear-splitting sound of gunshots. yuki had been grabbing the nervous female's wrist, guiding her to where she presumed safest. "i should have exercised more."

     the blond held one finger in front of her lips, attempting to shush her anxious friend. "we have to be quiet and careful." yuki whispered, both of them being somewhat crouched down as they neared the elevator. "come on."

     yuki pressed the dusty practically ancient button in front of the enclosed elevator, causing it to slowly open. amara panted quickly, not knowing if it was because of the situation, or the running. the two entered, yuki pressing the highest floor.

     "god it's so slow." the brunette complained, her finger repeatedly tapping her thigh. the two stood side by side, both with their guards up. "what if the tagger is waiting on the other side of the elevator with his gun!?"

     yuki bit her bottom lip slightly, trying to maintain her composure. "what if they aren't?" the blond replied, glancing at her roommate who couldn't seem to remain still or calm. "we are going to be fine."

     amara nodded, though yuki wasn't even sure about the comforting statement herself. ding! the elevator creaked as it opened slowly, not helping the nerve-wracking situation. the duo sighed in relief, at the sight of absolutely nobody when the doors fully opened. yuki led the way, attempting to find a spot where they could observe their situation more clearly.

     "come on." the blond waved her hand, signaling to follow. to which amara hesitantly followed. yuki squinted her eyes as she neared another person, who had the same idea as said girl. she sighed annoyingly realizing it was the smart mouth from earlier.

     "it's the weird boy from earlier." amara joked, somewhat loudly causing him to turn his head. "hi weird boy." the brunette waved her hand, causing yuki to shake her head at her friend's antics.

      he waved back with a smirk decorating his lips. "i would prefer chishiya." he slyly replied, turning his whole body as he leaned on the ledge. yuki sighed once again, walking towards the blond, still maintaining a safe distance from the male.

     the quieter female leaned on the ledge, observing her surroundings, and the unknown apartment. amara shrugged unknowingly, settling beside her. they suddenly heard someone let out a bloodcurdling scream, causing the three to divert their attention towards it.

     the man from earlier, notobe, ran sloppily. his eyes showing the upmost fear. another body appeared, with a horse mask? "what kind of game is this?" amara cringed, furrowing her eyebrows. chisiya let out a slight chuckle, from beside them.

     the roommates grimaced, as the man got shot multiple times. he dropped dead, as the tagger maintained his normal pace. "his vision can't be perfect with that mask on." yuki predicted, causing the blond boy to glance at her somewhat impressed.

     "that's right, he also isn't shooting different floors, only the floor he's on." chishiya added, yuki nodded agreeing.

     "well personally, i think the safe room is on that floor." amara pointed at the one her intuition nudged her to choose. yuki followed her finger pointing to one of the middle levels.