vii.

*:・゚✧* 𝟬𝟳. 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗺𝗲

"𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆?" yuki commented, watching the loud roar of the crowd at the mentions of the horrifying games. "unbelievable."

the blond turned her head, gazing at her roommate beside her. amara had taken a plentiful amount of shots. the familiar taste of vodka, bringing a comfortable nostalgia to her about her past life. yuki rolled her eyes, shoving the cup away from the brunette's mouth.

"hey!" amara whined, crossing her arms in front of her playfully, before slightly drunkenly laughing.

"you can't seriously be drinking when we have to play games now." yuki judged, giving her a stern expression.

amara dropped her hand on yuki's shoulder, patting it several times. "i have you." she grinned, causing the blond to roll her eyes annoyingly.

"actually everyone gets split into separate numbers." the two turned their heads at the sound of the familiar smart mouth, furrowing their eyebrows confusedly. "the number you get, is who you're with for the games."

amara sighed dramatically. "well, let's just hope my intuition pulls through." the brunette joked, causing her to receive a deadpanned expression from yuki. a hint of worry could be shown in the blond's almost black eyes.

"it will." yuki sternly replied.

━━━━𓆩𓆪━━━━

amara plopped into the seemingly comfortable car seat, laying her head back, feeling it weigh more than the rest of her body. she leaned into the window, her cheek being comforted by the cold glass. the door suddenly opened, causing her to lose balance.

amara's body fell to the side, but caught herself with the support of her arm. she drunkenly gazed up, staring at the familiar psycho, who seemed to carry a hatred for her. he glared down, only receiving a teasing smile from her.

niragi roughly pushed her more into the car, allowing him to enter. "kinky." she grumbled under her breath, causing niragi to widen his eyes slightly. quickly snapping out of it, with his attention averting to the view outside.

amara sat up, placing herself beside niragi. she tapped a finger on her thigh, finally acknowledging the future game she was about to partake in her drunken state. the brunette shook her thoughts away, taking a deep breath in.

the female swayed her head right and left, feeling the familiar weird feeling to be so comforting. her head dropped onto niragi's shoulder. he froze in his spot, feeling the shiver he hated so much once again.

"get off." he spat, shoving her further from him. the brunette disregarded his words, grabbing his arm lightly to comfort her head on his shoulder once again. he attempted to shake her out his grasp, but her ability to not back down was weighing on him. niragi finally gave in, his annoyance seemingly growing.

amara radiated the familiar scent of alcohol, explaining her unlike actions. "i hate her." niragi mumbled under his breath, failing to believe the phrase himself.

_

niragi hated her cockiness, he hated her luck, he hated her abnormal intuition, he hated her superiority complex, he hated her beautiful features, he hated her pretty medium-length brown hair, he hated her plump pink lips, he hated the little freckles she had that could only be seen close-up. niragi hated amara. he absolutely loathed her.

amara had an effect on him, no one else could ever come close to. avoiding her wasn't an option, and killing her directly wouldn't bring him any joy. niragi's plan was to let her finally die in whatever enjoyable game they would be participating in tonight. planning was much easier than doing.

"why are these animals so huge?!" amara whined, basically clinging onto niragi. he shook her out of his grasp, groaning being very bothered.

"get the fuck away!" he demanded, turning to face the drunken female. amara rolled her eyes annoyingly. the female soon widened them at the sight of one of the many beasts heading towards them.

"behind you!" the brunette warned, pointing rapidly at the direction of the weirdly huge tiger. niragi quickly engaged his rifle, shooting many bullets at the horrifying beast.

the tiger seemed to be affected, seeing as it was hugging the ground. niragi let out his usual psychotic laugh, walking to stand in-front of the injured beast. amara remained a safe distance, being shaken up by the situation. while, the dark-haired boy seemed to be mocking the tiger in his own troubling way.

amara received the usual gut-wrenching feeling, her instinct attempting to warn her. the brunette was clueless whether this was in result of the alcohol, or her unusual luck coming into play once again.

"niragi," amara began, causing him to raise an eyebrow at her, holding a glare on his eyes. "i don't think that tiger's dead yet."

the dark-haired boy scoffed. "yeah?" he sarcastically questioned, turning away from the beast. "and how would you know?" he asked, placing his rifle over his shoulder.

amara replied with an annoyed look, fixing her messed up hair with one hand. suddenly, she noticed the slight movements coming from the animal behind niragi, causing her to falter in her actions.

the deranged boy failed to notice, the still very alive animal, holding an unbothered expression. "it's moving!" amara yelled out, shakily pointing at the beast.

niragi scrunched his brows, diverting his attention quickly. he widened his eyes at the tiger, who was dangerously close to prancing on him. the boy lifted up his rifle, hitting the animal across its head.

the tiger wasn't stopped completely, resulting in niragi beginning to reload the firearm. this soon revealed unnecessary when the animal found a brand new target. amara.

"fuck why me!" the brunette yelled out, giving the  boy a worrisome expression. he could easily just shoot the beast, but for some reason he seemed hesitant.

"cause you're a bitch." the lunatic male replied glaring, causing amara to scrunch her eyebrows. the brunette remained backing up, as the tiger slowly began getting closer.

"you barely know me." she responded, somewhat  offended. niragi cursed under his breath, turning to walk away. "niragi!" amara fearfully yelled, her life flashing before her eyes.

her luck didn't seem to hold up this time, death beginning to gain on her. amara wasn't so lucky anymore.

until she was.

shots fired near her, very loudly. the brunette's arm was suddenly grasped by another person, roughly shoving her away from the beast in-front. amara confusedly glanced beside her, revealing the boy who was about to leave her for dead.

"i know more about you then you realize." he angrily whispered, glaring at the girl below him.

no matter how much he tried to hate her, amara would always remain being his first love.

━━━━𓆩𓆪━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE!
niragi feels so ooc bro.
sorry this chapter is short i
have had so much homework