𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, fill my mouth with your name

WARNING: SMUT! You could probably guess who it's with 🤭

"DID YOU HEAR? A BUNCH of special grade cursed spirits infiltrated the Goodwill Event yesterday and the students had to fight them off!"

"I hear they're gonna get promoted to Grade 1!"

"No way, all of them?!"

Mizuhime perked up at the chatter she heard as she stepped into the common room. Despite the attack that happened just yesterday, things seemed to have returned to normal.

"Hey!" She greeted Nobara and Maki who were already eating breakfast together. "Did you hear what everyone's saying?" She asked excitedly.

"Uh huh! We're gonna get promoted~!" Nobara sang. "You know what that means? Our salary's gonna increase! More shopping! More food! More everything!"

"About fucking time," Maki snorted.

She and Mizuhime shared wide grins. This was everything they had been looking forward to. All their hard work was finally being recognized at last and they no longer had to worry about any pesky rats trying to snatch this chance from them.

"Grade 1..." The blue haired girl sighed dreamily as she separated her chopsticks. "That's Nanami-san's grade! I can't believe I'll be on the same level as him!"

"A high schooler being a Grade 2 is impressive enough, but all of us becoming a Grade 1? Unheard of," Maki added, chomping on her chicken katsu with gusto.

"We're gonna be famous!" Nobara squealed, stars in her eyes.

"When do you think it'll be official?" Mizuhime asked them.

Maki shook her head, "It won't be official until we get a mission to assess us. If we do good in that, then we'll officially become Grade 1 sorcerers. We haven't received any missions to ascend us yet. Since there's a lot of us that were approved for promotions, they're probably waiting for a big incident to occur to throw us all at it."

"It's not gonna be Gojo-sensei is it?" Nobara asked knowingly. "Whoever's assessing us."

"Nope!" Mizuhime answered a little too happily. The two girls assumed it was because of the prospect of being promoted, but in actuality, she was ecstatic that Gojo wasn't allowed to watch over them. She had no doubt he'd try to interfere with her success in some way.

"He's the only one not allowed to promote or recommend us. They'll see it as biased since we were all his students. He could assess the Kyoto kids though," she explained. "I hope I get Utahime-sensei. She seems nice."

(Her preference also had nothing to do with the fact that the older woman hated Gojo too. Nope! Definitely had nothing to do with that.)

"I hope none of us get saddled with someone from my old clan," Maki shuddered.